Bumble Live streaming from rehearsal

fridayfan13

wouldnt be surprised if they started to play some old songs that they havent played yet, like Estranged, but they wont be playing any tracks that are previously unheard/unreleased

Edited by RJ88

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets bitch about the things we didn't get instead of appreciating some great footage of a band just before embarking on a substantial tour =mygnr

Edited by gunns5

lets bitch about the things we didn't get instead of appreciating some great footage of a band just before embarking on a substantial tour =mygnr

In all fairness, that goes on everywhere in the GNR online community. This morning I saw that people were getting all pissed at Ron for pulled the videos down. I would've too! Someone played 8 seconds of an Estranged solo in the background during one of the videos and the GNR online community blew it completely out of proportion.

Why not just be happy that a member of GNR did something like this for the fans in the first place??

Yeah, oh no, they ruined the set list DJ played a few notes off Estranged, the tour is ruined!!! I think it's great that they did this and it is more than we have gotten from this band in a longggg time. I certainly can't imagine the 2001-2007 line up doing this(and for the record, my favorite line up is the 2002 one).