Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Duff @ Slash - tweet

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

star

star

GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • 10-December 09
Duff McKagan @DuffMcKagan
@slash, have a kick ass show tonite my friend. I'm on a plane, and won't make it. Slay in my hest!

?

Edited by star, 03 December 2012 - 01:46 AM.

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,345 posts
  • 10-May 08
It's Slash's last show of 2012 in Los Angeles. Duff lives in Seattle, so he was probably planning on attending.

dQOAHSG.png

jekylhyde

jekylhyde

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • 07-August 05
Or then it's just Duff panicking, cause he doesn't like flying :D :D...

My instrumental/alternative metal -project, Tohtori Caligari:

The LP: www.mikseri.net/varjojentalo/
The EP: www.mikseri.net/insomniakaaos/

EP for a short story I wrote (in Finnish, sorry): www.mikseri.net/danterperillis/

Babooshka

Babooshka

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 29-June 12
Oh it's shame he couldn't make it! He was probably going to perform a few songs. It would have been great to see them on stage together again.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,775 posts
  • 01-October 11
Looks like Steven was at Slash's show, did he sit in for a song or two?

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
DUFF WAS GONNA GO?

I hate you, Duff. If he'd gone, I would've seen 4/5 of the original lineup live.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

gunsfanoldie

gunsfanoldie

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • 13-November 11
Makes complete sense. This was the band's makeup show for canceling a few months ago. I was honestly surprised by the lack of surprises last night, so it makes sense that Slash was attempting this to make the show special.

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,270 posts
  • 12-December 08
Slash prob. invited Duff to the show. I think Wiltern's like the Beacon in NY, Orpheum in Boston etc, been around for decades and feel like you're walking into a time warp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users