AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

It is about the music! But there's no music to talk about....

Oh yeah you're right. I guess that's why we have topics about Axl's dick, weight, hair and pirates. I cant imagine what a Led Zep forum talks about since its been way longer since Led Zep had a new song.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah you're right. I guess that's why we have topics about Axl's dick, weight, hair and pirates. I cant imagine what a Led Zep forum talks about since its been way longer since Led Zep had a new song.

have you already called maynard gay in the tool forum? with the axl username? i'm really curious to see it.

BBA's trying his hand at being a "nutter" now? Fuck that, nobody buys that shit. Get back on the stupid side of the fence.

:lol:

It's like Darth Vader turning over from the dark side to bring balance to the force, to use one of Saber's analogies.

Axl must hate his fans. Actually, he must hate the people on here that clearly are not his fans.

of course most of the people around are not GNR fans ... they are poor gays in love with Axl's face and body from 90' .. gays are so worried about fashion, weigh[t], gray, and age

real fans enjoy to see our STAR is alive and rocking the world .. attending social events, so happy and nice with all the people,as we can see in the videos.

I love to see Axl is respected in Hollywood, as the STAR he is.

AXL ROSE is one of “the most exclusive guest list in celebration of the Golden Globes”.

haters .. bite the dust, please :thumbsup:

This.

+1

I love you guys @ Angeles and Saber.

Axl must hate his fans. Actually, he must hate the people on here that clearly are not his fans.

of course most of the people around are not GNR fans ... they are poor gays in love with Axl's face and body from 90' .. gays are so worried about fashion, weigh[t], gray, and age

real fans enjoy to see our STAR is alive and rocking the world .. attending social events, so happy and nice with all the people,as we can see in the videos.

AXL ROSE is one of “the most exclusive guest list in celebration of the Golden Globes”.

This.

This party is held every year. This is the same party that Axl attended last year in January. When he told a room full of people he would not be attending the HOF because he hated Slash, it's more like he is scared to death of him lol. Then he waited until to 4 days before the HOF to claim he had just come to his decision.

Edited by sleeper

Someone should tell Axl the cake won't love him back.

Wow. The fact that this thread has become nothing more than this type of drivel warrants it being shut-down. It's crazy how a story about Axl happily being out for a night on the town has tranpired into a "fuck Axl; he's a fat loser" thread. Remember the silence years and how bleak they seemed? Maybe you guys would prefer those times to return.

I trust in the mod's decision making and believe that they will do the right thing by either issuing warnings to those who continue this slagging or lock it down all together. It's really unfortunate that a good thing has gotten twisted into something so negative.

OK I'm convinced that BBA has sold his account to MSL.

of course most of the people around are not GNR fans ... they are poor gays in love with Axl's face and body from 90' .. gays are so worried about fashion, weigh, gray, and age

He was there to people watch, congratulate a few if he liked their work, and prob. had a fun night chilling out checking the women out and seeing people he's crossed paths with in the past. Jonah Hill's dad worked for him, so I'm sure he talked to Jonah for a few seconds.

I still wonder if he got to meet Clinton. I think that photo would have been going around by now though.

have you already called maynard gay in the tool forum? with the axl username? i'm really curious to see it.

No im too lazy to put effort into seeking out people just to have them tell me Axl is fat.

Got to admit to Axl looking.. erm.. a little.. I dunno.. skinny arms, large body.. it might be the coat.. and the hat, well in some of the photo's Axl's developed what looks like the jaw of David Coulthard.. I doubt he's had jaw surgery, so blame it on the hat.

After reading all this mess I can´t stop facepalming...what´s wrong with people here? Damn it, with fans like you who needs enemies?. I guess you guys know it´s 2013 not 1992, right?.

Don't bother trying to understand the madness of these trolling idiots.

Got to admit to Axl looking.. erm.. a little.. I dunno.. skinny arms, large body.. it might be the coat.. and the hat, well in some of the photo's Axl's developed what looks like the jaw of David Coulthard.. I doubt he's had jaw surgery, so blame it on the hat.

Good to see you vaida :)

Axl doesn't look good right now - that's a pretty much common-sense... As a true fan (own all the records & bootlegs and I've seen GnR live gigs since 92 including in 2006 and 2010) I'm both saddened and worried for Axl's health, cause the guy sure doesn't look healthy at all (bloated face and big belly) and I believe those facts have an obvious impact on what I used to idolise on Mr. Axl Rose mind-blowing stage performance: his legendary stamina and strong (rasp) vocals. Simple as that.

Axl doesn't look good right now - that's a pretty much common-sense... As a true fan (own all the records & bootlegs and I've seen GnR live gigs since 92 including in 2006 and 2010) I'm both saddened and worried for Axl's health, cause the guy sure doesn't look healthy at all (bloated face and big belly) and I believe those facts have an obvious impact on what I used to idolise on Mr. Axl Rose mind-blowing stage performance: his legendary stamina and strong (rasp) vocals. Simple as that.

Yes we know he doesn`t look good no need to reiterate it zillion times move on now

Edited by Son of a Guns