AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

And that somehow erases the last five or so albums released by Bon Jovi in the last decade? Right? Not to mention their releasing an album this year.

Sure, you may not like the music. And truth be told, I'm not a big fan of their more modern stuff, but there's no denying they they care about their fans. They release albums, tour, release video's, and even give updates on upcoming events. All on a timely basis. And there are tons of other bands who do that as well.

Last I checked, Axl and his band have done all those great things that you mentioned BJ doing other than releasing a video. And it's hard to fault Axl for that considering he had absolutely zero support from his label. Also, what is your personal definition of a "timely basis"? Five years isn't as bad as some of you make it to be. It's hilarious how some of you set your own personal expectations for what you think Axl should be doing - and when he doesn't meet your personal expectations - you somehow feel entitled to slag the guy. Stop and think about that for a minute. Is that rationale?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not criticizing him or anything... but doesn't it looks like he got botox done again?

Seems like nothing has changed here since I was gone. :popcorn:

Agreed. me too. Nothing has changed. that's a shame

Ageed. Nothing Changed. That's the shame of it

I guess not much has changed during my absence here fanboys disturbingly obessing over Axl`s looks citizens of GNR nation are rare breeds

That's because the ppl here is perfect. They are all slim dudes with beautiful faces and with the hair(natural of course) long to his knees. Also, the bast majority don't age! It's like a Twilight movie.

So, they have the right.. noo.. they have the OBLIGATION! of pointing out the imperfect folks out there like Axl.

Hey Ax, why can you be more like Bon Jovi??????? He makes better music than you man!

And that somehow erases the last five or so albums released by Bon Jovi in the last decade? Right? Not to mention their releasing an album this year.

Sure, you may not like the music. And truth be told, I'm not a big fan of their more modern stuff, but there's no denying they they care about their fans. They release albums, tour, release video's, and even give updates on upcoming events. All on a timely basis. And there are tons of other bands who do that as well.

Last I checked, Axl and his band have done all those great things that you mentioned BJ doing other than releasing a video. And it's hard to fault Axl for that considering he had absolutely zero support from his label. Also, what is your personal definition of a "timely basis"? Five years isn't as bad as some of you make it to be. It's hilarious how some of you set your own personal expectations for what you think Axl should be doing - and when he doesn't meet your personal expectations - you somehow feel entitled to slag the guy. Stop and think about that for a minute. Is that rationale?

You feeling ok man? For years you have OBSESSIVELY slandered and trolled multiple forums with multiple accounts with your disdain for Axl and the new lineups and now you are asking us to be rationale? I'm all for freedom of speech but you are coming off like a hypocrite.

You feeling ok man? For years you have OBSESSIVELY slandered and trolled multiple forums with multiple accounts with your disdain for Axl and the new lineups and now you are asking us to be rationale? I'm all for freedom of speech but you are coming off like a hypocrite.

BBA has seen the light. His posts are actually very pleasant and entertaining now.

BBA has seen the light. His posts are actually very pleasant and entertaining now.

Maybe he was always a fan of GNR, old and new, but he only wanted attention.. but not from us(we are a plus), but from the band itself. Maybe he get some of that.

I wouldn't get used to it. He has been through this before after he supposedly met Axl backstage somewhere. It was scary how much he defended Axl for a few weeks. Then he reverted back to his old self.

Axl Rose & Joe Francis

39458119455581015012.jpg

Last night Hollywood’s A-List crowd turned out for the hottest soirée in town, the CAA Party at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. Joe Francis partied the night away in celebration of the Golden Globes.

At what is called “the most exclusive guest list in town” stars like George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, Charlize Theron, Jonah Hill, Selena Gomez, Kate Hudson, Jamie Foxx, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Axl Rose, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Bill Clinton were among the countless celebrity attendees. We asked Joe Francis about the special night, “One second I’m talking to the former President of the United States, Bill Clinton, and the very next second George Clooney is telling me jokes. Its so much fun to be surrounded by the most influential and talented people in the world.” To relive the night Joe Francis shared his personal photo album in the gallery below.

Edited by Angeles_

I'm just glad he didn't whack anyone with the cane and is staying out of trouble.

Surprised no one said "hey where's Beta and Fernando"?

I guess Axl has an agent with Creative Artists Agency. Joe Francis is the bigger surprise IMHO.

Edited by dalsh327