AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder who Axl hung out with?

Man, I would have loved to see him hang with Quentin Tarantino, maybe talk about a movie role. I think Axl in a QT movie would be just fuckin aweome.

Anyway, Axl looks well and happy and that's good news. Glad to see him out and enjoying himself.

Hope he had fun!

An obvious observation is an obvious observation. He has aged the most drastically of the other guys, even Adler. Especially surprising with him being the cleanest drug and party wise.

I mean Duff changed pretty drastically too, but for the better imho. More fit and less bloated.

It just seems like the cheeseburgers, botox and hair plugs backfired on him immensely.

BUT, I honestly wouldn't even give a fuck either way if it had no affect on his performance. But apparently, it does...

I think Duff doesn't look all that great and as for Slash, he's always wearing sunglasses and a hat, so who can tell.

I don't think Axl looks too bad for a man of 51. I saw him live and I think he looked great. It depends on the photo too. Some people don't take very good pictures.

As long as Axl is healthy and happy, that should be all that matters. Everyone ages some better than others. There's no avoiding it, unless you die young!

Well, Axl seemed super nice and happy. Glad the woman told him she saw him 4 times. He asked it if was 20 years ago? lol Hey Axl you have been touring dude!

Anyway, glad no one ragged on him. Hate it when they do that.

Wasn't he rumored to be directing or producing a movie at one point (I think it was called coming home or almost home or something like that)? I remember hearing that Bon Jovi originally was but the creators gave it to Axl instead. I could be wrong though.

Edited by liers

Its so gay to keep talking about what he looks like. Just an obvious observation of my own. I think he does pretty good for a guy thats over 50.

this ... :thumbsup:

YOU'RE SO RIGHT tr420 .. WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GAYS :shock:

The only thing I don't like is his clothes sense, he could do so much better & has done in the past.

As far as his looks, I think he looks great & love seeing him out & about without punching photographers, smiling & joking with people. He just needs a good woman in his life to love.

Angeles - are you available?? :hug:

Love the last bit! "A healthy lifestyle!" ;)

This is why I love the guy!

I gather you're a male without looking at your profile, I can understand the females liking him as he was & still is a good looking man with an engaging smile.

What I want to know is why males love Axl, I'm guessing it's not his looks unless you are attracted to men so what is it that men love about Axl? It has me curious - he's always been eye candy for the girls but what is it about him that men love?

Love the last bit! "A healthy lifestyle!" ;)

This is why I love the guy!

I gather you're a male without looking at your profile, I can understand the females liking him as he was & still is a good looking man with an engaging smile.

What I want to know is why males love Axl, I'm guessing it's not his looks unless you are attracted to men so what is it that men love about Axl? It has me curious - he's always been eye candy for the girls but what is it about him that men love?

Yes, I'm a guy. I've always admired Axl's attitude, and the fact that he does things his way no matter what.

Edited by The Real McCoy

It's sad that this is what a fan forum has come to: cupcakes obsessively derailing a thread making snarky comments about Axl and how he looks. Pathetic. What's even more revealing is that some of them don't even know what they're accusing Axl of. They just parrot words they've heard before.

And before anyone says "Go to HTGTH" (oh wait they already said that), it should be noted that typically, fan forums are where people discuss the artist they are a fan of. Not break him down and make exaggerated fake observations just to annoy others. Some of this shit belongs at gnfnroses.com, they seem to really like shitting all over Axl.

You are quite correct this is a fan forum where we are free to express our opinions and not a cult forum where anything perceived to be negative is forbidden.........I could never understand why people stay here if opinions differing from their own bothers them so much..........

I never said anything should be "forbidden," now did I? God you're so annoying. I don't understand why you stay here if my opinion, which differs from your own, bothers you so much. :fuckyou:

People obsessively talking about Axl's appearance and making snarky observations, some of them completely off base and ignorant, is not an opinion differing from my own. It's called trolling. But you wouldn't know that, Christ you're a fucking moderator at the #1 Axl hate club.

Edited by brainsaber

I wish all the people who are talking shit about Axl would post a pic of themselves and their age. Would be interesting to see. Think he looks great. I am gonna guess he is below average weight for his age and height in US.

Ditto. I don't get the appearance obsession that some here seem to have . Personally, I don't see the issue with the way that he looks. What should he look like? I think him being out-and-about is only a good thing.

I wish all the people who are talking shit about Axl would post a pic of themselves and their age. Would be interesting to see. Think he looks great. I am gonna guess he is below average weight for his age and height in US.

Ditto. I don't get the appearance obsession that some here seem to have .

Personally, I don't see the issue with the way that he looks. What should he look like? I think him being out-and-about is only a good thing.

Well said both of you. Axl looks great, and more importantly SOUNDS great. Such a wicked laughter. Good on ya' Axl. :)

Ditto. I don't get the appearance obsession that some here seem to have . Personally, I don't see the issue with the way that he looks. What should he look like? I think him being out-and-about is only a good thing.

I agree with you guys. The looks are more important than the music for lots of posters. It's no wonder music sucks now.