AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, he's considered as the caucasian michael jackson by many people. half man, half granny . 100% fat.

he's ugly as fuck

Post a pic of yourself, tough guy. Let us take a look at how superb you are. Bet ya won't do it. Wonder why?

Some of you guys seriously need to fuck right off with your bashing. The guy is 50 years old and is enjoying a night out on the town. Obsessing over why a 50 year old doesn't look 30 anymore is completely moronic. He doesn't look the way you think he should so you're here spewing venom like some kind of deranged cyber-stalker. Get the fuck over yourselves, seriously.

You'd think that some of you would see his being out and about a good thing. Hell, the guy looks happy. Be happy for him. For those of you interested in new material, I would think that this is a better sign than Axl being locked away in his malibu estate or hearing about how's he's involved in yet another lawsuit.

yep, he's considered as the caucasian michael jackson by many people. half man, half granny . 100% fat.

he's ugly as fuck

Post a pic of yourself, tough guy. Let us take a look at how superb you are. Bet ya won't do it. Wonder why?

Some of you guys seriously need to fuck right off with your bashing. The guy is 50 years old and is enjoying a night out on the town. Obsessing over why a 50 year old doesn't look 30 anymore is completely moronic. He doesn't look the way you think he should so you're here spewing venom like some kind of deranged cyber-stalker. Get the fuck over yourselves, seriously.

You'd think that some of you would see his being out and about a good thing. Hell, the guy looks happy. Be happy for him. For those of you interested in new material, I would think that this is a better sign than Axl being locked away in his malibu estate or hearing about how's he's involved in yet another lawsuit.

Couldn't agree more.

he's ugly as fuck

Couldn't agree more.

+1

Ok did some "fan" on a GNR forum say Axl should look like Bon Jovi???????? WTF :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

As far as being fit and healthy then yeah why not?

Do you touch yourself whilst listening to "Bed of Roses"?

Atleast Bon Jovi release albums for their fans.

I'd rather no music than Bon Jovi music

Ok did some "fan" on a GNR forum say Axl should look like Bon Jovi???????? WTF :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Atleast Bon Jovi release albums for their fans.

I'd rather no music than Bon Jovi music

And that somehow erases the last five or so albums released by Bon Jovi in the last decade? Right? Not to mention their releasing an album this year.

Sure, you may not like the music. And truth be told, I'm not a big fan of their more modern stuff, but there's no denying they they care about their fans. They release albums, tour, release video's, and even give updates on upcoming events. All on a timely basis. And there are tons of other bands who do that as well.

Axl Rose attends after party and there's 12 pages and growing..

If a hired hand had attended a similar party would we even care ? :D

Not 12 pages worth but I think

Bumblefoot would get about 4 pages quickly because he probably would make some antii gnr comment at the party.

Dj Ashba woukd get 6 pages because he would talk about writing a new GnR album with Axl while wearing his Ed Hardy top hat.

Tommy Is hit or miss.... depends on if there is a Replacements reunion comment made or not. Ill give it 3 pages.

Dizzy may be playing in an awesome cover band tonight in LA and may tell a fan in the bar that they are recording so he can be anywhere from 1 page to 15.

The rest of them get 2 pages each over a longer period of time but still beat Steven Adler unless Steven mentions Axl or blowing someone.

LOL. Good one.

Nah, I don't do what you do. I'm into women. Sorry.

Nah, I don't do what you do. I'm into women. Sorry.

@lolcano62

I actually prefer to touch myself listening to November Rain - gotta problem with that dude?