AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

You feeling ok man? For years you have OBSESSIVELY slandered and trolled multiple forums with multiple accounts with your disdain for Axl and the new lineups and now you are asking us to be rationale? I'm all for freedom of speech but you are coming off like a hypocrite.

That's a fair statement and I can understand why you might feel as though that seems a bit hypocritical coming from me. Fair enough. Things change and I'll leave it at that for now. I honestly do believe that it is time that we, as fans, move on from the bashing rhetoric. Axl went out for a night on the town and the guy seems genuinely happy. That doesn't warrant "fans" attacking him and calling him "fat, stupid, ugly", whatever on a fansite that is dedicated to his band.

Axl's willingness to be in the public eye is a good thing. And that's what we should be focusing our attention on. Especially for those who are interested in new material and seeing the band remain active. I'm optimisitc that 2013 is going to be a good year. I honestly do. As fans, we should be showing support and not spewing nasty, unnecessary remarks just for the sake of attention. Freedom of speech and well thought critical observations when warranted are one thing, spewing senseless venom is another. Let's all try to turn the page and show this band that their fanbase DOES want to see them succeed.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You feeling ok man? For years you have OBSESSIVELY slandered and trolled multiple forums with multiple accounts with your disdain for Axl and the new lineups and now you are asking us to be rationale? I'm all for freedom of speech but you are coming off like a hypocrite.

That's a fair statement and I can understand why you might feel as though that seems a bit hypocritical coming from me. Fair enough. Things change and I'll leave it at that for now. I honestly do believe that it is time that we, as fans, move on from the bashing rhetoric. Axl went out for a night on the town and the guy seems genuinely happy. That doesn't warrant "fans" attacking him and calling him "fat, stupid, ugly", whatever on a fansite that is dedicated to his band.

Axl's willingness to be in the public eye is a good thing. And that's what we should be focusing our attention on. Especially for those who are interested in new material and seeing the band remain active. I'm optimisitc that 2013 is going to be a good year. I honestly do. As fans, we should be showing support and not spewing nasty, unnecessary remarks just for the sake of attention. Freedom of speech and well thought critical observations when warranted are one thing, spewing senseless venom is another. Let's all try to turn the page and show this band that their fanbase DOES want to see them succeed.

Wow this is the BBA I like.

axl is fat.

Compared to some people these days, he is anorexic! :)

Guest bellastar2355

I think Axl looks good! He also looks happy. I still love his smile and laugh... :wub:

(But some of these jokes are funny... )

Axl isn't fat though... I'm not sure why people think he's still fat. He might be out of shape, but he's not fat...

I think Axl looks good! He also looks happy. I still love his smile and laugh... :wub:

Axl isn't fat though... I'm not sure why people think he's still fat. He might be out of shape, but he's not fat...

He's aged horribly bad...that's a fact. I've shown recent photos from Axl to some people that knew Axl & Guns only from the music videos and at first no one recognised the quote "ugly weird looking guy in the photos". Axl was a sex-symbol on back on his heyday and now he's just a fat weird looking middle-aged dude. He probably could be much better though if he tried...

And If only he could still sing like 2010... :no:

Guest bellastar2355

He's aged horribly bad...that's a fact. I've shown recent photos from Axl to some people that knew Axl & Guns only from the music videos and at first no one recognised the quote "ugly weird looking guy in the photos". Axl was a sex-symbol on back on his heyday and now he's just a fat weird looking middle-aged dude. He probably could be much better though if he tried...

And If only he could still sing like 2010... :no:

To me it's more his outfits that make him look bad, and he just looks like he doesn't take care of himself. When I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel he looked really nice. He didn't look weird to me. But he definitely could look better.

Someone should tell Axl the cake won't love him back.

Lol

Someone should tell Axl the cake won't love him back.

Wow. The fact that this thread has become nothing more than this type of drivel warrants it being shut-down. It's crazy how a story about Axl happily being out for a night on the town has tranpired into a "fuck Axl; he's a fat loser" thread. Remember the silence years and how bleak they seemed? Maybe you guys would prefer those times to return.

I trust in the mod's decision making and believe that they will do the right thing by either issuing warnings to those who continue this slagging or lock it down all together. It's really unfortunate that a good thing has gotten twisted into something so negative.

Seriously, people? FYI, it's not 1992 anymore... Maybe you guys should all get together and start an Axl bashing site? This doesn't seem like a fan site. It's mostly bitch an' bash.

And I thought it was about the music- not a mother fuckin' fashion show. :bitchfight:

Axl must hate his fans. Actually, he must hate the people on here that clearly are not his fans.

of course most of the people around are not GNR fans ... they are poor gays in love with Axl's face and body from 90' .. gays are so worried about fashion, weigh, gray, and age

real fans enjoy to see our STAR is alive and rocking the world .. attending social events, so happy and nice with all the people,as we can see in the videos.

I love to see Axl is respected in Hollywood, as the STAR he is.

AXL ROSE is one of “the most exclusive guest list in celebration of the Golden Globes”.

haters .. bite the dust, please :thumbsup:

Just to try to be more positive, I wish for 2013 that Axl gets to recover something more close to his 2010 voice and I've got a feeling that we're in for one more year of intensive touring with hopefully a few more couple of UYI songs being played. That'd make me happy enough.

Axl must hate his fans. Actually, he must hate the people on here that clearly are not his fans.

of course most of the people around are not GNR fans ... they are poor gays in love with Axl's face and body from 90' .. gays are so worried about fashion, weigh[t], gray, and age

real fans enjoy to see our STAR is alive and rocking the world .. attending social events, so happy and nice with all the people,as we can see in the videos.

I love to see Axl is respected in Hollywood, as the STAR he is.

AXL ROSE is one of “the most exclusive guest list in celebration of the Golden Globes”.

haters .. bite the dust, please :thumbsup:

This.

I guess not much has changed during my absence here fanboys disturbingly obessing over Axl`s looks citizens of GNR nation are rare breeds

That's because the ppl here is perfect. They are all slim dudes with beautiful faces and with the hair(natural of course) long to his knees. Also, the bast majority don't age! It's like a Twilight movie.

So, they have the right.. noo.. they have the OBLIGATION! of pointing out the imperfect folks out there like Axl.

Hey Ax, why can you be more like Bon Jovi??????? He makes better music than you man!

Are you serious? The majority of people are just regular looking. Most so called attractive are either models or actors and some rockers.

People get older ALL people get older. Some age better than others. I think it depends on how you live your life. People are living longer today.

You can't do anything about wrinkles or dark circles around your eyes or gaining weight, unless you continuously get plastic surgery, then you totally look so so fake!

I've learned the older I get, not to worry about my looks, but try to always look my best, but more important surround yourself with people who love you like your family and true friends.

I'm a young grandmother and I love it! My granddaughter is one of the best thing that has happened in my life. She makes me feel young again and beleive me that's awesome.

Axl looks good despite however he's living his life, but if he continues to drink he will age faster. It's just a fact of life. He's quit smoking, so that's good, but the drinking can be a problem, especially for men in their 50's. Huge chance of diabetes and that's not a fun disease.

Anyway, too much from me.

I don't know why looks are so important to some of you. Looks fade, but it's what you do with your life is what counts in time.

you know, I bet, if Axl and the original members of GNR were all still together, most of you who are so critical of Axl, wouldn't be. Some of you still hate Axl for the breakup, when it wasn't just him.

There are always many sides to a story, so it's either all or none are to blame, but since slash and duff have agreed that if they didn't leave GNR, they would be dead now, I think if you're a fan of theirs you should be happy they're still alive.

Back to Axl, no one not even Axl is going to look 25 at age 50, so drop it and let it go. If Axl was out and about and enjoying himself, why it that a problem?