AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An obvious observation is an obvious observation. He has aged the most drastically of the other guys, even Adler. Especially surprising with him being the cleanest drug and party wise.

I mean Duff changed pretty drastically too, but for the better imho. More fit and less bloated.

It just seems like the cheeseburgers, botox and hair plugs backfired on him immensely.

BUT, I honestly wouldn't even give a fuck either way if it had no affect on his performance. But apparently, it does...

No disrespect meant, but I think it's ridiculous to expect an artist/actor/actress/whatever to live up to any fan's expectation. It isn't like any of us are forced to attend Axl's shows. If you don't think he's got, not buying a ticket to go and see him seems simple enough. Personally, I think it's pretty cool that he doesn't seem to give a fuck. And let's not forget his age, his past, the likelihood of prescription meds, etc. Axl seems to be in a pretty good head space these days considering, and I'd take that any day over his appearance. Besides, most of his performances aren't nearly as bad as some fans make them out to be.

An obvious observation is an obvious observation. He has aged the most drastically of the other guys, even Adler. Especially surprising with him being the cleanest drug and party wise.

I mean Duff changed pretty drastically too, but for the better imho. More fit and less bloated.

It just seems like the cheeseburgers, botox and hair plugs backfired on him immensely.

BUT, I honestly wouldn't even give a fuck either way if it had no affect on his performance. But apparently, it does...

Have to agree with this.

No disrespect meant, but I think it's ridiculous to expect an artist/actor/actress/whatever to live up to any fan's expectation. It isn't like any of us are forced to attend Axl's shows. If you don't think he's got, not buying a ticket to go and see him seems simple enough. Personally, I think it's pretty cool that he doesn't seem to give a fuck. And let's not forget his age, his past, the likelihood of prescription meds, etc. Axl seems to be in a pretty good head space these days considering, and I'd take that any day over his appearance. Besides, most of his performances aren't nearly as bad as some fans make them out to be.

Merely just stating an observation, as it's just ironic to me how much Axl, who was pretty clean compared to the other guys, has aged so drastically.

I'm also not stating Axl's obligated to do anything for us, nor that I'm forced to attend a show, but just citing a reason as to why I'm not too keen on spending a big chunk of money to see him these days. Especially since he hasn't come within a baseball throw of where I live in many, many moons. His voice, while not completely gone, is just not that impressive to me, and I think his apparent lack of exercise and rehearsal are big reasons for that, all of which are within his control to a reasonable degree.

But if people really love Axl N' Friends as is currently, for whatever reason, I'm not here to stop them. Each to their own.

I think it's at this point, axl looked better in 2002 than he does now. At least then he didn't look like some old worn out pimp....

Sure, he looks fine, if GnR were a pop/hip hop band....

Edited by liers

Guest bellastar2355

I think it's at this point, axl looked better in 2002 than he does now... if GnR were a pop/hip hop band....

2002-axl-rose-2236126.jpg

That has to be the worst fucken pic of Axl... I'd rather have fat Axl then that....

wtf happened!?

Guest bellastar2355

I think it's at this point, axl looked better in 2002 than he does now...

That has to be the worst fucken pic of Axl... I'd rather have fat Axl then that....

wtf happened!?

Still think he looked worse in 2002?

Lol, I knew someone was gonna post those pics, but yes I still think he looked worse in 2002...

But then again I don't mind a little chub

wtf happened!?

Lol, I knew someone was gonna post those pics, but yes I still think he looked worse in 2002...

Atleast in 2002 he SLIGHTLY resembled his old self, now he looks like meatloaf's twin.

Guest bellastar2355

wtf happened!?

Atleast in 2002 he SLIGHTLY resembled his old self, now he looks like meatloaf's twin.

Your're right... if you would have told me that was Axl in those fat pics, I would have never believed you...

but I still think it looks better then that shiny braided haired ginger in 2002. Ugh

The pictures from the after party, Axl looks like the cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz. Sorry if someone may have said this already but didnt want to read through all this shit.

There was a picture somewhere where axl's face was photoshopped onto the cowardly lion, I can't find it though.