SLASH: 'I Feel Blessed That I Got To Work With Probably Two Of The Best Singers Out There'

izzydoezit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'I Feel Blessed That I Got To Work With Probably Two Of The Best Singers Out There' .

Yes, Jackson and Kennedy are good singers.

Loling priceless!

Actually this the only time Slash pisses me off. I think he should give to Axl it in the press. Maybe come up with something like Axl's cancer line. But 10 times more nasty.

'I Feel Blessed That I Got To Work With Probably Two Of The Best Singers Out There' .

Yes, Jackson and Kennedy are good singers.

Loling priceless!

Actually this the only time Slash pisses me off. I think he should give to Axl it in the press. Maybe come up with something like Axl's cancer line. But 10 times more nasty.

Just as bad as the Axl worshipers when you guys start with this shit.

Calling Slash a cancer after his mother died from it is about as low as you can get. Yet Slash has the maturity to put it behind him and still praise Axl, even after the HOF fiasco and Axl blaming him for his writer's block.

You stay classy Axl.

Has nothing to do with his mother doofus. Besides I believe he said it before she died.

Axl knew damn well what he was doing when he (mommy approved) said that. Most of his little press releases via email are well calculated.

I believe even Marc Canter said Axl knew nothing of Slash's mom's condition at the time of making that statement. Perhaps, I'm wrong, but regardless, I don't see how you can be so sure Axl was aware of Slash's mom's cancer and "knew damn well what he was doing". It's like he came to the forums and acknowledged an awareness of it.

Ali

Slash should praise him more often.

Calling Slash a cancer after his mother died from it is about as low as you can get. Yet Slash has the maturity to put it behind him and still praise Axl, even after the HOF fiasco and Axl blaming him for his writer's block.

You stay classy Axl.

Has nothing to do with his mother doofus. Besides I believe he said it before she died.

Axl knew damn well what he was doing when he (mommy approved) said that. Most of his little press releases via email are well calculated.

I believe even Marc Canter said Axl knew nothing of Slash's mom's condition at the time of making that statement. Perhaps, I'm wrong, but regardless, I don't see how you can be so sure Axl was aware of Slash's mom's cancer and "knew damn well what he was doing". It's like he came to the forums and acknowledged an awareness of it.

Ali

Like that makes it ok.

Not even us 'Axl worshippers' say shit like that about Axl. LMAO

I call bullshit on this post, too.

Then find where one of us said it, asshole. Sailaway doesn't count. I know you get your jollies arguing in every thread you enter into (even in Anything Goes), but in this case, you know I'm right. Not a single one of us 'Axl worshippers' has said something like "Axl is a great man." What's even more funny is that izzydoezit has such an ehard-on for Slash that he made that choice quote after Slash said the obvious! Talk about low standards. lmao

And here goes brainfart with his virgin anger again. :rolleyes:

Said the guy who has set the absolute, undisputed record for insulting and arguing with forum members. Keep telling yourself I'm a virgin. It obviously makes you feel better about yourself. I've seen your picture, buddy. You exude trailer court, which I'm sure you're proud of.

But anyway, nice job avoiding the point. No Axl worshipper has ever said anything even close to "Axl is great." I just wish you didn't have such a double standard. Slash says "I worked with one of the greatest rock n roll singers of all time" and Izzydoezit thinks that makes him a great man. You should be laughing with me at him.

Slash should praise him more often.

You stay classy Axl.

Ali

Like that makes it ok.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I think knowing someone has a family member struggling with cancer and using that expression is completely different from not knowing someone's family situation in relation to cancer using that expression. One shows specific disregard for someone's situation, the other does not.

Ali

Said the guy who has set the absolute, undisputed record for insulting and arguing with forum members. Keep telling yourself I'm a virgin. It obviously makes you feel better about yourself. I've seen your picture, buddy. You exude trailer court

Pot meet kettle.

Slash is only stating the obvious. Axl was and is one of the best singers/performers out there. Slash has always said how much he appreciated being a part of GNR. You can't deny talent. Yeah, I know Axl has said horrible thigns about Slash, but deep down he knows Slash is one of the best guitars around. Regardless, I still say Axl has a very good reason for hating Slash and never wanting to make amends. Sometimes, yyou just can't forgive a person for something they've done to you.

Who is this has-been trying to kid here, i hate double talking pussies like Slash. Talking shit and spreading so many lies that his childhood friends have to call him out on them.

Slash if you haven't noticed you will never join Guns again again. You are destined to keep on playing in half filled clubs as the irrelevant sellout you are. No amount of kissing Axls ass will change that now, good luck trying to beat the 40k sales your last album had loser!!

Said the guy who has set the absolute, undisputed record for insulting and arguing with forum members. Keep telling yourself I'm a virgin. It obviously makes you feel better about yourself. I've seen your picture, buddy. You exude trailer court, which I'm sure you're proud of.

What are you rambling about now? Trailer court? You're confused, Screech. If it's so important to ya, you post your pic and I'll post mine. Otherwise, stop trying to turn the topic into something about yourself, Brian Austin Green.

Slash is only stating the obvious. Axl was and is one of the best singers/performers out there. Slash has always said how much he appreciated being a part of GNR. You can't deny talent. Yeah, I know Axl has said horrible thigns about Slash, but deep down he knows Slash is one of the best guitars around. Regardless, I still say Axl has a very good reason for hating Slash and never wanting to make amends. Sometimes, yyou just can't forgive a person for something they've done to you.

Yes and we all know all the terrible things Slash did to Axl. It's not even worth mentioning what because we all know what.

Who is this has-been trying to kid here, i hate double talking pussies like Slash. Talking shit and spreading so many lies that his childhood friends have to call him out on them.

Slash if you haven't noticed you will never join Guns again again. You are destined to keep on playing in half filled clubs as the irrelevant sellout you are. No amount of kissing Axls ass will change that now, good luck trying to beat the 40k sales your last album had loser!!

God forbid Slash actually thinks Axl is a good singer :rolleyes:

And Axl's mom died of cancer. Where was Slash to console him and his family?

It's amazing that the completely unoriginal and oft-used "cut out and remove like a cancer" is still being analyzed and debated.

"when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold."

Said the guy who has set the absolute, undisputed record for insulting and arguing with forum members. Keep telling yourself I'm a virgin. It obviously makes you feel better about yourself. I've seen your picture, buddy. You exude trailer court

Pot meet kettle.

You wish. I only argue with a select few of you nincompoops. Rusty, on the other hand, argues with people in the Anything Goes section as well as every other section.

What are you rambling about now? Trailer court? You're confused, Screech. If it's so important to ya, you post your pic and I'll post mine. Otherwise, stop trying to turn the topic into something about yourself, Brian Austin Green.

Rambling? Is your attention span that retarded and your short term memory so degraded that you can't even remember what you said? You call me a virgin as if that's some grand insult. Considering the picture you *used* to have in your profile, you're in no position whatsoever to be talking so much shit. Saaaay, why did you take it down anyway? Shame? Embarrassment? I bet your wife's a real catch too. lmao