Does anyone think Guns N' Roses will do a Summer Tour of US

tsunta

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck, why do people seem to expect this band to release something soon? It's like CD never happened.

It happened almost 5 years ago. Since then we have had multiple tours, hitting the same regions twice, to diminishing crowds. New music please.

Edited by Young_Gun

2001-2013 GREATEST HITS TOUR

fakeGNR sucks so much :no:

Don't say that!! According to Volcano, they are a real band and are not employees!

They are a real band. Just because they don't do exactly what you want them to do exactly when you want them to do it doesn't make them any less of a real band.

Maybe it's time to move on to something that does actually interest you and leave those of us alone who are happy with what the band is doing.

Don't say that!! According to Volcano, they are a real band and are not employees!

They are a real band. Just because they don't do exactly what you want them to do exactly when you want them to do it doesn't make them any less of a real band.

Maybe it's time to move on to something that does actually interest you and leave those of us alone who are happy with what the band is doing.

So I must interest you then? Because if I didn't you would not waste you time on someone like me. You're trolling doesn't fool me one bit, please keep it up, I actually like it hehe :)

Edited by Young_Gun

Dude they are a bunch of guys playing music on stage with various instruments. They are a band whether you like them or not.

Ahhhh but you were so quick to call Slash and Duff employees. Clear up the double standard and I will understand.

Edited by Young_Gun

I worry about their ability to sell tickets in NA. I mean the UCAP was really cool, but after the 2002 Tour, the 2006 Tour, Sporadic US Shows and the 2011-12 Shows can they actually sell out Arenas? Maybe Small theaters could be the way to go.

I'm not trying to rank on them, I'm just worried.

Edited by jimb0

I worry about their ability to sell tickets in NA. I mean the UCAP was really cool, but after the 2002 Tour, the 2006 Tour, Sporadic US Shows and the 2011-12 Shows can they actually sell out Arenas? Maybe Small theaters could be the way to go.

I'm not trying to rank on them, I'm just worried.

Ticket sales in Australia(bar Melbourne which they missed in 2010) have not been great either...

Dude they are a bunch of guys playing music on stage with various instruments. They are a band whether you like them or not.

Ahhhh but you were so quick to call Slash and Duff employees. Clear up the double standard and I will understand.

Employees or not it's still a band.

Employees or not it's still a band.

But you clearly labelled Slash and Duff "employees". Do you not see the inconsistency? Do you view the current line up as well as Slash and Duff post-93 as employees?