Did Axl Rehire Yoda?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was beta checking the vibes at trunk's interview.

yoda died within the last few years. somebody posted some rumors here that her husband tried to replace her with a new guru, but axl didn't take the bait. the dude since remarried, and continues to post weird shit on the internet every once in a while.

i thought it was beta checking the vibes at trunk's interview. yoda died within the last few years. somebody posted some rumors here that her husband tried to replace her with a new guru, but axl didn't take the bait. the dude since remarried, and continues to post weird shit on the internet every once in a while.

That was me, I found an article saying Elliot was supposedly trying to replace Sharon with an equally oriental spiritual, will see if I can spy it out again.

Check out the Arcos Cielios website, those people are obscenely wealthy from a non profit business.

Guy graduated from some " Tree" university.

Guest bellastar2355

Sharon Maynard, aka "Yoda", passed away years ago.

Ali

How is she related to our Maynard?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Maybe our Maynard is testing Axl... his spirit

Edited by bellastar2355

i thought it was beta checking the vibes at trunk's interview. yoda died within the last few years. somebody posted some rumors here that her husband tried to replace her with a new guru, but axl didn't take the bait. the dude since remarried, and continues to post weird shit on the internet every once in a while.

That was me, I found an article saying Elliot was supposedly trying to replace Sharon with an equally oriental spiritual, will see if I can spy it out again.

Check out the Arcos Cielios website, those people are obscenely wealthy from a non profit business.

Guy graduated from some " Tree" university.

Was it also true that axl had a falling out with him when axl heard they were all making fun of him behind his back?

That was me, I found an article saying Elliot was supposedly trying to replace Sharon with an equally oriental spiritual, will see if I can spy it out again.Check out the Arcos Cielios website, those people are obscenely wealthy from a non profit business.Guy graduated from some " Tree" university.
Was it also true that axl had a falling out with him when axl heard they were all making fun of him behind his back?

I think so, but let me try to find that page again before I say that as any sort if theory without anything to back it up.

Perception can be a good ability but also a handicap when it turns to cynicisim.

Going to look now, was reading the financial reports on Arcos Cielos and came across it.

Guest NGOG

I think Axl's vulnerability has been heavily exploited with regards seeking closure for his childhood trauma. Instead of being encouraged to face the basic reality that he had a very sadistic step-father and exploring the psychology of a paedophile he's been somehow duped into these wild theories suggesting past-life implications etc.

Guest bellastar2355

I think Axl's vulnerability has been heavily exploited with regards seeking closure for his childhood trauma. Instead of being encouraged to face the basic reality that he had a very sadistic step-father and exploring the psychology of a paedophile he's been somehow duped into these wild theories suggesting past-life implications etc.

Do you think Beta is guilty of that as well?

Here is the article HRS

Apparently much land in Canada was bought with

GNR $$'s, but her husband Eliott eventually had to sell

a lot of it after Yoda's death in an effort to support

other interests.

Apparently after her death Elliot offered up a Yoda

substitute in an attempt to keep the $$'s rolling in

"Yoda" style. She was also oriental and coached no

doubt.

I also heard that Axl got taken for seven figures by

these charlatans in Sedona. I suppose with exorcisms

at the discount price of $75,000 and weekend confabs

at $25,000 per head it wouldn't take long for the $$'s

to rack up.

Apparently certain staff members around Axl were

also required to pay a monthly retainer to Yoda of

$10,000. I'm sure it was money well spent Dougie.

Even funnier I have heard that the Maynards

themselves would occasionally let their loose lips

disparage and mock Axl. Lovely way to have treated

your cash cow!

Edited by sailaway

Originally Posted by Arcos Cielos Sharon Tanemura Maynard, born in Western Canada, brings a unique international flavor to Arcos Cielos and its innovativeprograms. ... Her educational background includes an ARCT Degree from Toronto’s Royal Conservatory of Music and studies in Communications at Simon Frasier University in Vancouver. She also earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University the Trees Consciousness Research Institute.

Her unique gifts in the areas of Financial and Creative Structuring were passed on to her from her grandfather, who was a Buddhist Priest.

Her picture is here.

According to her husband's, Elliott Maynard, biopage: "He received a Ph.D. in Consciousness Research from the University of the Trees in Boulder Creek, California."

Searching google brings up people who have "doctorates" in "Nature Awareness" from the University of the Trees. Needlessto say,the"University of the Trees" is not accredited and it is not listed as legallyoperating in California. Sounds likea Kent Hovind typeof "education" and "doctorate."

According to a 990 search, as of 2005, Aricos Cielos has assets of $944,000.

Sign In | Create Account

Welcome Guest!

Search GuideStar Advanced Search Refine Your Search

ARCOS CIELOS CORPORATION

Village of Oak Creek, AZ

GUIDESTAR QUICK VIEW Everything you need to know...

ARCOS CIELOS CORPORATION

Village of Oak Creek,

Physical Address:

AZ 86341

EIN: 86-0361881

Detailed Financial and People Data included in the GuideStar Premium Report

Legitimacy Information

This organization is registered with the IRS. This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990-N.

Institutional funders should note that an organization’s inclusion on GuideStar.org does not satisfy IRS Rev. Proc. 2011-33 for identifying supporting organizations.

Learn more about GuideStar Charity Check, the only pre-grant due diligence tool that is 100% compliant with IRS Rev. Proc 2011-33.

Forms 990 from IRS

Sign in or create an account to view Forms 990 for 2011, 2010, and 2009.

Forms 990 for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 are included in the GuideStar Premium Report. Upgrade Now

A multi-year analysis of key balance sheet, income statement, profitability and liquidity measures is available for this organization. Financial SCAN includes a detailed financial health analysis and peer comparison and benchmarking tool. Learn More

Annual Revenue & Expenses

Fiscal Year Starting: Oct 01, 2010 Fiscal Year Ending: Sep 30, 2011

Revenue

$45,531

Total Revenue

Expenses

$24,105

Total Expenses

Is this information up-to-date? Claim your report and update your GuideStar Exchange profile today!

Financial data from Forms 990 for Year 2011, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2004 are included in the GuideStar Premium Report. Upgrade Now

A multi-year analysis of key balance sheet, income statement, profitability and liquidity measures is available for this organization. Financial SCAN includes a detailed financial health analysis and peer comparison