Who was Fernando stopping in this video from Kansas City?

Guest NGOG

Guest NGOG

It's probably a longshot that anybody on MyGNR will able to identify this person. But while Axl is doing autographs and some pictures Fernando appears to notice someone in particular, points them out and says 'Yeah, you're not getting anything done'. Were any of you gathered and know why this person was told off so harshly? Was he or she just being rowdy or was it quite clearly BBA?

https://t.co/Qik02OhYzm

Edited by NGOG

Guest NGOG

Probably an ebayer.

That's probably the most plausible theory. Especially when GNR called out the ebayers online. Good shout man!

My partiality to drama was hoping it was BBA pushing his copy of Apocalyptic Love in Axl's direction!

I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure I saw Ellen Page in the background.

Not quite!

Guest bellastar2355

Those are some nasty fat titties.

On topic: Yeah, probably an eBayer.

Really, why are they too big? lol

On Topic: Is was most likely Steven Adler trying to get a reunion going... again

Probably an ebayer or someone trying his luck and trying to get another autograph. Perhaps axl signed a few things for him (normally only allowed one item signed) and he tried to go back for another?

To be honest, I couldn't tell the difference between other fans, and ebayers.

I know someone there had vinyl and one of the GNR crew said Axl wasn't signing any vinyl and when the guy asked why he got no answer. I thought it was kind of random. But I would agree that it was probably a known eBayer. Those people suck so bad. I can't imagine buying an autograph on eBay anyway.

Guest bellastar2355

I never understood buying autographs.. I thought the fun part was actually meeting the person... but that's just me

Guest NGOG

I know someone there had vinyl and one of the GNR crew said Axl wasn't signing any vinyl and when the guy asked why he got no answer.

That's a bit baffling?