Which forum member would you like to be for a day?

Lithium

I actually found that shit out the hard way. When i was younger i went to like, a mostly white school, like 99.9% and back in them days 'your mum' was the go to response to any fuckin' like...anyone that said anything really, the standard diss response was 'your mum!'. After i got kicked out of that school i went to a shitter one that was full of my lot but I'd not really grown up around my lot so i wasn't aware of a lot of the protocol and i get into the verbals with this lad and, as per my accepted whiteboy standard i went 'your mum'...i tell ya this boy kicked 7 shades of quick drying shit out of me, just pure kickings :lol: Like a reflex, like no soon as the word left my mouth BAM, right in the fuckin' teeth, dropped me like a sack of shit :lol:

Why did you get kicked out of the other one? Caught making bombs in the toilets at lunch time? :lol:

What, as a middle aged man? No actually, funnily enough that hadn't occured to me :lol: This gets more and more interesting :lol: Was that the obvious reason then? :lol:

It was sarcasm.

I'd wanna be Axl for a day because that would give me access to his mind. I wanna know how he creates music, what inspires him to write, his thoughts and the answers to the questions we all as fans wonder about. I assumed we all as fans would like this which is why I wrote for obvious reasons.

What, as a middle aged man? No actually, funnily enough that hadn't occured to me :lol: This gets more and more interesting :lol: Was that the obvious reason then? :lol:

It was sarcasm.

I'd wanna be Axl for a day because that would give me access to his mind. I wanna know how he creates music, what inspires him to write, his thoughts and the answers to the questions we all as fans wonder about. I assumed we all as fans would like this which is why I wrote for obvious reasons.

1. He's inspired by being a cry baby according to Chinese Democracy.

2. He ain't writing shit.

3. He thinks about drinking, sitting and eating.

4. He doesn't care about his fans.

There. Questions answered. Now you can wish to be a spaceship.

It was sarcasm.

Like you have any clue what goes on inside the mind of Axl Rose.

Whatever. This was a bad idea anyways.

It was sarcasm.

Like you have any clue what goes on inside the mind of Axl Rose.

Whatever. This was a bad idea anyways.

I'm with you. I would choose Dexter. For all your reasons, which seemed obvious for me too ;)

Guest Len B'stard

It was sarcasm.

cool :)

Saved me the trouble of posting there dear boy. :lol:

It was sarcasm.

He is too busy actually eating to spend any time thinking about eating, very soon I expect a full body suit covered in diamonds. He already spends the twilight years of his career in Vegas.

Cheeseburger and a shit away from immortality.