Which forum member would you like to be for a day?

Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

Which ever one of you has the most money. A fit missus would be a plus too.

Fuck off you cunt, you're barred! :lol:

Well throw me out then Peggy :lol: You better call Grant and Phil first tho :lol:

Which ever one of you has the most money. A fit missus would be a plus too.

Fuck off you cunt, you're barred! :lol:

Well throw me out then Peggy :lol: You better call Grant and Phil first tho :lol:
Shat it you shlaaaaag!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Every time I'd see her behind the bar the Queen Vic my inner monologue kept going 'carryoncampingcarryoncampingcarryoncamping' :lol: Her affair with Mike Reid was the biggest let down of my youth in that you never saw em consummate, all that carry on backlog i been carrying and alas, it has yet to find release :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

You just get a good visual going there son :lol: Think about the voice, that husky low Mike Reid croak. 'PAAAT, PAAAT, i still love yoooouu' :lol:

None of you. At the end of the day, anyone that discusses modern day GNR, or use a GNR forum as an anonymous Facebook, isn't anywhere near as cool as they would portray themselves. :lol:

Nobody wanted to be you.

True. But unlike some people, I don't conciously portray a character that I would like to be in my real life.

In other words, I have no desire to convince an internet community that I'm interesting.

Edited by NGOG

Nobody wanted to be you.

True. But unlike some people, I don't conciously portray a character that I would like to be in my real life.

In other words, I have no desire to convince an internet community that I'm interesting.

Some would argue that openly not having a desire to be interesting is your way of trying to seem interesting.

Just saying.

• Like 2

Nobody wanted to be you.

I think that you're interesting. Can't see why people would think otherwise.

Nobody wanted to be you.

I think that you're interesting. Can't see why people would think otherwise.

Ha, why thank you Pap. Likewise, I find you interesting.

But that wasn't my point really. I could very well be interesting, but I'm in no hurry to convince a GNR forum of it. That would be my criticism of certain others.