Tryin' to sing like Axl

What up people? I'm not sure how this forum stuff works, but I just wanted to tell ya that I've been practicing my singing skills, and sounding like Axl. So far, the people who heard me (which isn't a lot of people) are amazed, but I personally think it ain't much. So I wanna know where am I and what does it sound like, and what better place to do that, than a place full of Gunners? In order for you not to think I'm stealing some other dude's videos etc. you write me here which songs do you want me to cover vocally, and I'll upload here below. Thanks in advance, rock on people!

• 11 months later...

Hey fuckers! I think I already made this topic once, but can't find it, so here we go again. I am an Axl, or at least trying ta be one, so I'm gonna do some vocal covers. If you have any wishes, write here, so that I know which songs to cover. I'll upload it here, and then you tell me what do you think about it. Without any further delay, bring it on! :D

Yeah, I made the recording, something fucked up, so I made it in two videos, but now I gotta cut the ending of both of them in order for you not to see/hear some unneccesary shit, so I'm looking for a program to do that. When I do, I'll upload, no worries :D Before even posting, I want to say that what you are gonna hear is just a guy screaming in his basement, no editing, backing tracks or bullshit, so what you get is what you see, try not to judge too hard ;)

Alright, we're all set, I have the video ready, I deleted those ones I talked about and recorded a new one. How do I upload it so you guys can hear it, but not everybody?

upload it to youtube, make the video 'unlisted', then link to it here. making it private makes it so that only people you give the link to can watch it, and it won't show up in youtube searches.

• Like 1

And we're finally here! Sorry for keeping ya waiting, here we go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pb0_CGvJHM

Let me write one more time, this is just me screaming in my basement, recorded with a cell phone, the quality isn't much. First take, no editing or anything, so what you hear here, is how would I sing it if you stopped me on the street and asked me to do it. Tell me what you really think, no false encouragement. Due to low quality audio on my cell phone sometimes my voice with a rasp isn't as clear as it is in real life, I think you will get it by listening to it. Turn the volume up, and listen. If you need example of another song, or if I find a better recording device, I will upload more. That's pretty much all I have to say for now, please be honest. Cheers

Spoiler: It sucks

Edited by The Gunner
  • Like 1

i know it's gonna sound like i'm trying to justify it, but it really does sound better in real life. doesn't matter, i appreciate you taking the effort to listen to it, if i get a better recording device i will do another one. in the mean time, for admins, you can lock this now

• Like 1

WTF you removed it?! I really wanted to see it. And seriously, I'll post one as well that I have in a few days or so.

Looking forward to this. Some of your posts are reflective of the mind of a true lunatic, can't imagine what your voice sounds like. Maybe it's all high pitch and perfect for GNR?