Guns N' Roses Comeback Tour 2014 to Start Soon

bonham4mediacrew

He would do an excellent job.
At trolling the band and it's supporters, sure. :P
He would do a better job than most, including you. :shrugs:
Burn! Do I need to email you like John to make you like me again?

I like you about as much as you like me. ;)

bonham4mediacrew

He would do an excellent job.
At trolling the band and it's supporters, sure. :P
He would do a better job than most, including you. :shrugs:
Burn! Do I need to email you like John to make you like me again?
I like you about as much as you like me. ;)
ok cool?

i dont really have an opinion on you.

A lot of bands are doing Vegas residency shows now. It's not a big deal. I doubt it's Axl ego either.

I remember an interview with Vince Neil and since he lives in Vegas now, he said he would love rock bands to play in Vegas every year. I think it's a cool idea and from the show I saw with GNR plenty of people come out for all the shows.

A lot of bands are doing Vegas residency shows now. It's not a big deal. I doubt it's Axl ego either.

I remember an interview with Vince Neil and since he lives in Vegas now, he said he would love rock bands to play in Vegas every year. I think it's a cool idea and from the show I saw with GNR plenty of people come out for all the shows.

Can you give us a list of those bands? Since there is 'a lot of them' could you just list the top 10 or so?

I believe GnR sold out most of their shows last time - which is a positive.

But before getting to excited, you have to realize that it was a 3,000 seat theatre, you don't know how many tickets were comped (happens a lot in Vegas) and did you know that Vegas gets 750,000 visitors a week? That's almost a million new people every week coming through the city. So it isn't that hard for a known rock band to sell 2500 tickets to a show when you have a revolving door of almost a million new people every week.

How about no residency since there's nothing new and it was done recently only better than Axl's current voice and the rest of the bands moral/enthusiasm can't be at its peak after the same thing for so long now and their chances of making a meaningful contribution (big picture) of GNR slippin' farther and farther away, it's a miracle how long they can stay in a tour that's full of old material. Take 2 years off, come back with a new record and world tour then a vegas residency can fit between or after that.

Edited by RandallFlagg

In all seriousness though, if Axl's voice is OK and they play a couple new songs, this Vegas thing could be a real shot in the arm for GnR.

The SA tour and the Duff shows was a great start. The Golden God show was a black eye. But the band could easily gain a ton of positive momentum in Vegas.

Yep.. They just need to follow through... New songs please.

Yes- I know I've said this (and been ignored for facing reality) a few times already... but why would you think they might play new songs in the States- where most people are there for the classics-, when they didn't (other than new/old covers) in South America?

In all seriousness though, if Axl's voice is OK and they play a couple new songs, this Vegas thing could be a real shot in the arm for GnR.

The SA tour and the Duff shows was a great start. The Golden God show was a black eye. But the band could easily gain a ton of positive momentum in Vegas.

Yes- I know I've said this (and been ignored for facing reality) a few times already... but why would you think they might play new songs in the States- where most people are there for the classics-, when they didn't (other than new/old covers) in South America?

More publicity in the US.

Excellent point- and I stand corrected- these guys do are nothing if not proactive, aggressive self-publicists. I guess we'll hear some new tunes in the next few days...

Truth is that some lucky Americans have the chance to see Axl perform for a series of shows in Vegas. Being in Europe I'd happily blow my whole monthly income just to have the privilege to see Axl's band perform once again… :shrugs:

Excellent point- and I stand corrected- these guys do are nothing if not proactive, aggressive self-publicists. I guess we'll hear some new tunes in the next few days...

It's not about self publicising it's more to do with the fact that there'll be more media focus on them when playing Vegas compared to SA.

It's not about self publicising it's more to do with the fact that there'll be more media focus on them when playing Vegas compared to SA.

Cool- either way I just can't wait to hear the new songs next week! :)

What will the boys of GNR do next? Yuck yuck!

Bbf truly has matured from his early days on the Strip, where he and DJ and Frank and the rest of GNR would prowl late at night, giving rise to such 80s anthems as "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Sckacklers Revenge."

Those crazy GNR boys!

:bbf06::bbf: :robin: :frank: :duff: :4tus: :izzy: :dj: :robin02: :bucket: :slash:

Even if Axl does a new song, which is a 2% chance these days, it'll be a damn shame what could have been performing it when his voice was in excellent shape, I'm certain any new stuff he works on will be very good but the time is pretty much gone for him now. Touring a sequel was supposed to happen 2011-2015 I don't know what happened to the supposed trilogy but with BBF looking dejected when asked about Atlas Shrugged saying he played a solo ages ago and knows nothing else... doesn't look anywhere near on the horizon for new material.