The "Hipster" Sanctuary

Broskirose

I found the hipster of energy drinks. Hi-Tiger looks like red bull, tastes like red bull but has a sort of edgy fakeness that says yes I can't afford a name brand but this is a commentary on the tigers and capitalism. and actually it costs the same so it's even cooler, it just looks like bootleg red bull when really it's a legit product. fuck the system!

• Like 1

You guys should check out MOIST.

I had to sit through Moist and a band called SamIam before we could see Green Day back in 1994.

This is the first time in 20 years anyone has ever acknowledged that a band called Moist actually existed.

Oh well sorry for your luck that you HAD to sit through them. They blow Green Day off the stage any day. Back then and still to this day. Theyère also twice the muscians Green Day will ever be

I'm a huge fan of Moist/David Usher. Green Day are my 2nd favorite band behind Gn'R. I think Moist should've been more popular but maybe they were content being moderately big in Canada? Anyway I'm excited for their new CD. To me each album they released was an improvement on the last. Now I'm old so I might be remembering this wrong but wasn't David Usher's solo band 3/5ths of Moist? I always wondered when they would come back.