American Crime Story

xBrownstonex

After AHS Season 2, this is the best work she did. 

2 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

She did, but i'm sick and tired of her

I would rather watch Angela Bassett or Jessica Lange again

Angela Bassett or Jessica Lange as Marcia Clarke? no way they could have done that. 

On April 6, 2016 at 10:42 AM, downzy said:

My apologies, I must have missed your statement of belief that he's guilty. 

I do agree that Fuhrman is a bad guy, I just don't think he'd risk his career tampering with evidence such as this on the chance that O.J. had no alibi.  As W.A.R. pointed out, how would Furhman explain the glove being there if OJ had a rock solid alibi?  There might have been a strong suspicion of guilt by then, but not definitely proof.  

That kind of guy doesn't think that way.  He saw the way the murder was personal. He knew the husband did it. 

On April 9, 2016 at 10:05 AM, AdriftatSea said:

That kind of guy doesn't think that way.  He saw the way the murder was personal. He knew the husband did it. 

That's a pretty big leap in logic, though.

If he was wrong about a hunch, then he was a duck waiting to hear the gunshot. A very dead duck.

On 4/16/2016 at 7:52 PM, appetite4illusions said:

That's a pretty big leap in logic, though.

If he was wrong about a hunch, then he was a duck waiting to hear the gunshot. A very dead duck.

in an extreme case, literally...according to the california penal code at the time if OJ got the death penalty and it came out that Fuhrman planted it he himself could have received the death penalty. he was definitely committing a felony and was risking his livelihood just because he thought OJ was guilty

don't think it would have just stopped at Fuhrman either...Vannatter, Lange and any other officer that lied that there was only one glove at the scene would be under indictment also...thats why it doesn't seem logical...the conspiracy would have to reach to far

not to mention if they were wrong they likely would have been letting the real killer off scott free as the evidence can no longer be trusted since it had been tampered with...it sounds like the makings of a real disaster and a rash decision based on assumption

Edited by -W.A.R-