Definitive list of GNR things at Hard Rock Cafes

KeyserSoze

I surely remember duff's velvet revolver vest.. Probably in London. 

And his bass on the left..

I make confusion between Rome and London.. Been too many times. I should have some picture on my PC at home..

I was yesterday in HR florence But I could not find anything..

Duff's jacket from November Rain used to be at Universal Citywalk. Bangkok had Izzy's guitar and Matt Sorum's drum

6 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I surely remember duff's velvet revolver vest.. Probably in London. 

And his bass on the left..

I make confusion between Rome and London.. Been too many times. I should have some picture on my PC at home..

I was yesterday in HR florence But I could not find anything..

Duff's Velvet Revolver vest definitely used to be in London, may still be

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Duff's jacket from November Rain used to be at Universal Citywalk. Bangkok had Izzy's guitar and Matt Sorum's drum

Duff's Velvet Revolver vest definitely used to be in London, may still be

where there any indicators as to when any of the equipment may have been used? and i was in London about 3 months ago, Duffs vest is still there 

The signed mic in my avatar was mailed back to me by the Hard Rock in Vegas after my friend and I caught it at the end of one of the shows during the residency a few years ago and their asshole security team confiscated it.

I started a thread about the story here and it gained enough traction where they sent it back signed by the whole band.  I'll always love this board for that.

If you read my 1st posts ever here you can see the story.  It was fucking awesome.

• Like 2

As I stay in Bavaro (Punta Cana is 20km from here) in Dominican Republic for almost 3 months now and saw Hard Rock Cafe but never visited that I decided to jump into car and go and check the place. I guess that is the place that you write about that should have Matt Sorum drum kit but unfortunately there was nothing from GNR inside :( I tried to ask about that but nobody was speaking English LOL! So I will give another shot tomorrow and maybe there will be someone who can speak English... 

4 hours ago, warebel said:

As I stay in Bavaro (Punta Cana is 20km from here) in Dominican Republic for almost 3 months now and saw Hard Rock Cafe but never visited that I decided to jump into car and go and check the place. I guess that is the place that you write about that should have Matt Sorum drum kit but unfortunately there was nothing from GNR inside :( I tried to ask about that but nobody was speaking English LOL! So I will give another shot tomorrow and maybe there will be someone who can speak English... 

Unfortunately i think they had a fire there a couple years ago.. i don't know if any of the memorabilia was damaged or not though.

i updated Vegas, Panama, Berlin, New Delhi, Orlando, and Hollywood

• 2 months later...

In Budapest (visited in 2014) there is Slash´s Top hat and a denim vest worn on Velvet revolver tour and Izzy´s Les Paul used on stage during the Appetite era:

IMG_0284.JPG

In New York (visited in 2015) there was Duff´s bass used during Appetite and Illusion tours:

IMG_0784.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Pretty sure the info on the chaps and shirt from London is wrong. Sure that's the suit that Slash wore in November Rain video. Let me go thru my pics and check the plate.

There was nothing at Picadilly when I went recently but did manage to choose a song to be played in the cafe. (Nightrain was chosen of course)

• 8 months later...