What show is Axl's Speech between Mr. Brownstone and It's So Easy from on Live Era?

41 minutes ago, vicson said:

It might be from the Vegas show. There's very little information on that show although everybody knows the Yesterdays video. On GnrOntour.com there is not a clear setlist of that show. Yesterdays sounded perfect that night. If all the songs that night sounded the same i think it would be wonderful for them to realease the whole show someday. who knows ? :) 

no he sounds very diffrent on that Brownstone Speech than the little speech before yesterdays. It's not the same. I don't think so...

Phil.....alright, not to be an asshole, but the people up here are getting really fucking smashed, oeuoooeoh its really cool, its not really cool when people are passing out and shit and i'm looking at people in pain (haha). So how about starting from the back, everybody try to take a step back, because we don't need people and having to go at the hospital, we don't have time for that.

Can we get a little house lights just a little bit to make sure this happens. Cause Ive already seen like too many people carried out right from the fucking getgo and the show just started, don't worry we are gonna play for a fucking while now. PHIL WHAT ABOUT SOME LIGHTS. 

Just try this, start at the back, try to take a step back, come on. Thank you.

• Like 1

Sounds similar to what I remember hearing at The Forum (Los Angeles) show I was at in 1991. But that was 25 years ago and I'm sure there were several shows in that period of time where he had to give that speech. I honestly don't even recall which of the 3 nights I was there and audio/video of those shows is scarce, so who knows.