Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

918756-414071.jpg?itok=j2jGZ_pF

but he's still wearing them on his wrist. It could also just be him channeling his inner Keith Richards. :lol: He's always seemed heavily influenced by Keith's style so that could be where the bead thing comes from.

I see a silver thingy around is neck there ;)

I love the black one from the early days, probably wood or so?

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

How many necklaces/bracelets beads/stones dat He has in His house?

I remember dat Axl ever wear Izzy necklace on stage

I wonder how much he still has and where he keeps them? His house must be pretty big if he still got them all :lol:

• Like 1

On 4.6.2017 at 5:24 PM, Kris_1989 said:

I completely agree, @Lumikki! Not to ruin Izzy's "dangerous" image :awesomeface: but I think Izzy is very laid back, caring and doesn't seem to hold grudges against anyone. The story about him checking in on Steven while Steven was suing them also sticks out to me. As far as I know I think Izzy was the only one who stayed in contact with Steven and made sure he was ok around that time.

Didn't know that story about Steven, but yeah I think that is another good example of Izzy being really caring. When all the other guys in the band, even his former best friend Slash, didn't want anything to do with him anymore, Izzy still checked up on him.

And he basically did the same thing with Axl. When Axl was on bad terms with everyone, Izzy still tried to check up on him regularly, while the rest of the guys couldn't be bothered.

How many necklaces/bracelets beads/stones dat He has in His house?

I remember dat Axl ever wear Izzy necklace on stage

Huh what? Axl wore one of Izzy's necklaces??

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Two classics, always had a thing for the black beads in the early pic. Did I read that he use to make his own neck laces or one of the original girlfriends would make them for the guys?

Yes, that rings a bell for me. I think I remember reading that Izzy used to make necklaces and sold them to make money.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Frey said:

I'm not saying Izzy and Duff aren't close, I just think Slash and Duff are closer.

And I'm saying I'm not sure :P

2 hours ago, Frey said:

That video though :lol: Gotta admit, Slash's drooling is pretty disgusting. And Myles. At first I was like "Well, Myles sounds pretty decent on this one." Then he started singing the high parts at the end of the song and my ears started to bleed.

I don't find it disgusting but ridiculous and funny. He's so out of his mind when playing guitar and especially solos.

Luckily for me, I do like Myles so I don't have that problem. No one can sing GNR's songs like Axl, though (well, except for Patience for me. I love Myles' version on the Max Sessions and I think Scott sings it even better than Axl except for the outro).

27 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I need to catch up with this thread asap cause I'm lost as fuck, but in the meantime, I'm just gonna leave this here...

UmFRhHb.jpg

I'm evil and i know it :lol: i got the inspiration from the show actually. The first time they showed Fortus on the screens, the girl i was with said: "Why on earth people say he looks like Izzy??" And i was like: "I know right? Is like when you order something online and then get another completely different thing". So we ended up calling Fortus "Izzy from Aliexpress". :ph34r:

P.S. I wanna make clear that I don't hate Richard Lortus in any way, shape or form. 

Lol, that's awesome!! Love Richard's new name too :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I need to catch up with this thread asap cause I'm lost as fuck, but in the meantime, I'm just gonna leave this here...

UmFRhHb.jpg

I'm evil and i know it :lol: i got the inspiration from the show actually. The first time they showed Fortus on the screens, the girl i was with said: "Why on earth people say he looks like Izzy??" And i was like: "I know right? Is like when you order something online and then get another completely different thing". So we ended up calling Fortus "Izzy from Aliexpress". :ph34r:

P.S. I wanna make clear that I don't hate Richard Lortus in any way, shape or form. 

I'm out of likes but I'm about to pee myself just like Slash used to do. 

Oh holy Jesus.  This is hilarious.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by Cold Jen Time
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I don't get the name Lortus :confused: Somebody explain please :shrugs:

His new website, Fortus looks like Lortus. Weird looking font. 

This girl took a souvenir from Axl's bodyguard (a guitar pick) at the airport and another souvenir from Izzy. ???

Edited by Jane M.

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

This girl took a souvenir from Axl's bodyguard (a guitar pick) at the airport and another souvenir from Izzy. ???

Oh dear Jesus.  I'm done with life.  I don't even know what to do.  

7 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Maybe Fortus cosplay is a marketing strategy like when a brand change the package to confuse people, so they think is a classic brand and they buy it ... you don't fool us Fortus Soda we prefer Izzy Cola :D ( ok i didn't sleep sorry i'm going to  watch Better Call Saul) :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzyarg said:

Maybe Fortus cosplay is a marketing strategy like when a brand change the package to confuse people, so they think is a classic brand and they buy it ... you don't fool us Fortus Soda we prefer Izzy Cola :D ( ok i didn't sleep sorry i'm going to  watch Better Call Saul) :smiley-confused2:

Better Call Slash

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Izzy Cola :rofl-lol:

Pretty 

Not forget this:awesomeface:

2014-s-axl-hairstyle.png

I actually think the hair bottom right would great for Axl now.

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe tht rumour about Izzy supposed to be in Europe is true, Thts why He didnt tweets for weeks maybe He got gag order like Steven

And is he chilling at some beach in south France or what? If Izzy was up for touring in Europe he sure would have made it for spots like Slane, Bilbao, Madrid etc.  I think he's got avocado season. Whatever. :shrugs:

I love him for not needing his fans to live his life happily, but we need him. I sometimes wish he would love more to play live, to play for an audience, to be somewhat more an outgoing artist. But it's just not him.