Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

33 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, poor Izzy. Must have been painful to alienate from your band and friends like that. Where was the clip posted? I'd like to see it.

It was several pages back I think?  Did I make this up?  I swear I saw it.  Will have to look later unless someone knows where it is and can help Tori.

30 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think you guys might be reading way too much into a glance at Duff. :P:smiley-confused2:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I NEVER read into ANYTHING Izzy Stradlin or Guns N' Roses related.  You obviously have me confused with someone else.

:smiley-confused2:

2 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I NEVER read into ANYTHING Izzy Stradlin or Guns N' Roses related.  You obviously have me confused with someone else.

:smiley-confused2:

giphy.gif

:P

• Like 1

Speaking of reading into things that don't mean anything.

I did a Guns N' Roses Personality Quiz , just for shits and giggles. (the result was: my personality is closest to Duff's :lol: - OK, at least it wasn't Axl's) 

If anyone else wants to find out:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/6807324/Guns-N-Roses-Personality-Quiz

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I did a Guns N' Roses Personality Quiz , just for shits and giggles. (the result was: my personality is closest to Duff's :lol: - OK, at least it wasn't Axl's) 

Izzy Stradlin ?

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Izzy Stradlin ?

So you're the really cool one?  And I'm the punk  so business-minded that Green Day could take lessons. Ok, that was little unfair towards Duff, I don't think he claimed to be a punk rocker since he was young. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

17 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

So you're the really cool one?  And I'm the punk  so business-minded that Green Day could take lessons. 

Punk :lol: Nice try Ned. 

Green Day have about eight members all on stage (last time I saw them) including useless keyboards, so maybe they have been taking lessons :ph34r:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

30 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I am Slash:lol: it said so it must be true.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Punk :lol: Nice try Ned. 

Green Day have about eight members all on stage (last time I saw them) including useless keyboards, so maybe they have been taking lessons back  :ph34r:

I edited  my post a bit, Green Day is worse.  I wonder how many idealistic young punks, hippies etc. have turned into businessmen (or women)  when they've grown older? 

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

I edited  my post a bit, Green Day is worse.  I wonder how many idealistic young punks, hippies etc. have turned into businessmen (or women)  when they've grown older? 

Do you think John Lydon is still a punk? He was the punkiest of them all, right? 

:lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Do you think John Lydon is still a punk? He was the punkiest of them all, right? 

lol, I couldn't have been more shocked when i saw that ad the first time. Johnny Ironic Rotten. Bless him. Wonder what Sid would have done ads for? 

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm Slash, by the way. I never believed in this personality test in the first place! :angry:

:slash: :facepalm:

I'm Slash.

20 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I am Slash:lol: it said so it must be true.

Told you :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

I can't believe it's butter! Yep, I've seen it. :lol:  Butter is considered to  be pretty unhealthy so advertising it would be pretty rebellious, right?

Clog your arteries - fuck the authorities.:headbang:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

First time: Slash :lol:

Second time: I chose Indiana and lead singer and I'm Axl :rofl-lol:

(Very lame quiz :crazy:)

---

Green Day were always a punk parody, I think.

Green Day are ok, I don't consider them a punk band although they definitely do consider themselves something like punk. I saw them in Feb and it was a good show but I hate all the political crap talk and getting us to chant No Trump in the U.K. No KKK :facepalm: Don't really care about him here or at UK rock shows tbh. 

They have more members than GnR nowadays too :lol: and their tickets prices are as absurd. 

They were still good though. :P

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

(Very lame quiz :crazy:)

---

Green Day were always a punk parody, I think.

It is pretty dumb (quizzes usually are)

I've seen Green Day once in the 90's at summer music festival here in Finland. At the time they where little bit more "punk" than they are now. it was pretty OK gig, but I've never thought of them as a real punk band. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Green Day are ok, I don't consider them a punk band although they definitely do consider themselves something like punk. I saw them in Feb and it was a good show but I hate all the political crap talk and getting us to chant No Trump in the U.K. No KKK :facepalm: Don't really care about him here or at UK rock shows tbh. 

They have more members than GnR nowadays too :lol: and their tickets prices are as absurd. 

They were still good though. :P

Lol, I didn't know they did this kind of stuff. Compared to this, the GnR guys with their anti-Trump tweets etc come across as politically sophisticated :lol: - and at least that piñata thing was funny and relevant to Mexico.

John Lydon, on the other hand, likes Trump :lol: