Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

14 hours ago, Tori72 said:

@Kris_1989 Any way you feel about this. But it was not a group thing, you did ALL the work. And it's amazing, there is a LOT, it looks really cool and Izzy should be so bloody flattered.

By the way, I am just reading this thread here that one of you posted the other day.

I'm on page 12 of 75 or so and highly entertained. I wasn't at all aware of the reunion in February 2016 and missed all of the fun. Man, Izzy is such a little weirdo, isn't he? Opening a twitter account to get some message to the media? What a funny thought is that? He acts as if he's never been a rockstar and doesn't know how to contact magazine staff. It's not difficult at all, especially not in 2016. If I was there, I wouldn't believe it's Izzy at all! Maybe it's not him, there is still no blue check thingy.

Discussing with Adam Greene on twitter which email to use. And then not writing an email but deleting all tweets of his conversation with him. This is so hilarious. Also the - I believe - joke remark to Rick Nielsen, was it? That Izzy baught A COMPUTER! (in 2016!!), left AVOCADO FARMING to open a twitter account. Which then has an avatar of a selfie showing his iphone. (So he wouldn't need the fucking computer for twitter, right? Right.)   It's so good it should be stand up comedy. LOL  And the whole Fan CSI work discussing things and tweeting back and forth with Andy Greene. :rofl-lol:

I'm looking forward to read more even if it's older than a year. Why is Izzy like that? Why is he such a weirdo? Was he playing with his fans for fun? Was he not getting how he came across? Was it just being new technology to him? Is it a funny side effect of Izzy paranoia (about whatever)? What kind of humour drives him? And why do I find him so adorable? :awesomeface:

Sorry, this is a long piece about nothing. I'm alone at home right now and this old threads keeps me entertained with the weirdest, funniest and dorkiest rocker guitarist the world has ever seen.

I don't find his Twitter  behavior weird at all. I made this page when nobody believe it was him to help him and actually didn't know how to use Twitter at first. I always prefer to use Facebook because is more private , so i was learning along with him.. maybe this is why i understand his first messages :lol: Also i find interesting how he deletes his content because i got the impression he wants to keep the most important statements first so he can read us better , ( for example he kept the reunion tweet a year cause it was important to him to people know he wasn't with them, also his new songs) maybe if he had keep all his tweets, a lot of people comment on the oldest ones and he couldn't read the recent ones so he uses it just for what he thinks is important...

it's a shame cause we all want to remember each post, plus we know a lot of new things he likes or thinks, especially on the beginning , i personally enjoyed when we were a few cause he was very funny and nice, then GNR's gossip kinda ruined everything, but Iz should ignore them, keep talking with his true fans and i'm sure people who wants drama would go away eventually, if he keep posting he will find calm and nice people to share things with ... the instagram account had a lot to do, I don't think he finds it funny that someone pretends to be him. To be honest I think it's a miracle how long Izzy was on Twitter, he posted every day! I couldn't believe it! But I knew it was only a matter of time to this happen, and I understand, although I can not help feeling sad ... anyway i have the feeling he will come back with something , like that time when he laughed at us because he disappeared and we all were crying on every corner :lol: that son of a bitch <_< 

Ps: Here's a picture i made that day, because we all thought he was mad and he was watching us cry, laughing on the shadows:ph34r:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

I always prefer to use Facebook because is more private ,

To be honest I think it's a miracle how long Izzy was on Twitter, he posted every day! I couldn't believe it!

like that time when he laughed at us because he disappeared and we all were crying on every corner :lol: that son of a bitch <_< 

Ps: Here's a picture i made that day, because we all thought he was mad and he was watching us cry, laughing on the shadows:ph34r:

Actually twitter is more private for Me

He didnt tweet everyday:bitchfight:

When was tht?

Dat photoshop :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I must say I find Izzy's use of Twitter absolutely adorable. I cannot decide if he is lost as fuck around new tech or he is a master at trolling us all. I love him either way. :wub:

Oh, I find it adorable too. After reading a bit more of the thread I just think he was completely new to social media, internet memes and especially twitter. He wrote awkward tweets and confused dm and tweets and whatnot but he kept trying WHILE playing his fans and making fun of / with them. If this is not adorable and showing a real fun guy nature i don't know what it is. It's actually nice to see a very human side to the ultra cool dude so many want to make of Izzy. it's fun to detect the somewhat trolling and (dad) jokes cracking side of him. I really like that.

3 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

, i personally enjoyed when we were a few cause he was very funny and nice, then GNR's gossip kinda ruined everything, but Iz should ignore them, keep talking with his true fans and i'm sure people who wants drama would go away eventually, if he keep posting he will find calm and nice people to share things with ...

i have the feeling he will come back with something , like that time when he laughed at us because he disappeared and we all were crying on every corner :lol: that son of a bitch <_<

Izzyarg, I'm thick, I don't quite get what you're saying. You opened a fanpage or page on Facebook about Izzy and he chatted there with you? Or were you referring to twitter? Did Izzy actually responded to fans tweeting him? I wasn't there at the time and unfortunately don't know half of his tweets. Only those who have been screenshotted and posted here and there.

So, this BOOOM video, what was it? Izzy playing "Stuck in the middle with you" or "Sunshine"? Or did he say something? Does someone remember? I am surely not questioning if it's Izzy or not, I am just curious :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I must say I find Izzy's use of Twitter absolutely adorable. I cannot decide if he is lost as fuck around new tech or he is a master at trolling us all. I love him either way. :wub:

It's so charming and sweet.  I love the spaces he leaves before punctuation.  Like happy !  healthy !  cheers ! :heart:

Also, I can't believe I spend my time thinking about Izzy Stradlin's use of punctuation.  But I doooooooo bc I love him!  Aaaaaaargh!  SOS! 

ezgif-263037579.gif

• Like 2

@Tori72 and @SerenityScorp  yeah! i was talking about the beginning (Sorry sometimes my English is limited :P) , at first he posted something every day, it has been that way like i don't know... for two weeks... then he done it less and less , and he responded to many fans ( not me.. unfortunaly i've never speak with him, i made the page because, here a lot of people thought I was a Mexican fan  :facepalm: cause he posted things in spanish ) but it was not like now, not at all ,The photo of the deer was on Easter, the first time that izzy disappeared like a month And we thought he was mad with us or he got tired, and then he posted this  :lol: :  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

@Tori72 and @SerenityScorp  yeah! i was talking about the beginning (Sorry sometimes my English is limited :P) , at first he posted something every day, it has been that way like i don't know... for two weeks... then he done it less and less , and he responded to many fans ( not me.. unfortunaly i've never speak with him, i made the page because, here a lot of people thought I was a Mexican fan  :facepalm: cause he posted things in spanish ) but it was not like now, not at all ,The photo of the deer was on Easter, the first time that izzy disappeared like a month And we thought he was mad with us or he got tired, and then he posted this  :lol: :  

He posted a Monthy Python? That's such a dad joke, it's getting more and more adorable. I just can't :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And that was on Facebook? Or Twitter? What did he say?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

He posted a Monthy Python? That's such a dad joke, it's getting more and more adorable. I just can't :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I thought the same! :lol: was on twitter, he didn't say anything , just post that and returned to the shadows :ph34r: he also posted this one ( sorry he posted this on Easter , i don't remember when he post the other one)  good memories :') ^_^

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Speaking of Izzy and dad jokes, my husband always says "Why are you so obsessed with Izzy Stradlin?  He looks like a dad I'd see in Kroger." (Kroger is a grocery store here).  

Phhhhhhhhhht. Please. :max: I WISH I saw dads in the grocery store who looked like that.  I'd be there every damn day.

Just now, Cold Jen Time said:

my husband always says "Why are you so obsessed with Izzy Stradlin?  He looks like a dad I'd see in Kroger."

Divorce him.

(kidding :P)

Jokes aside, the womens thread just broke my heart with one Steven picture so I have to say I think Izzy has aged the best out of all the gunners. :wub:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Speaking of Izzy and dad jokes, my husband always says "Why are you so obsessed with Izzy Stradlin?  He looks like a dad I'd see in Kroger." (Kroger is a grocery store here).  

Phhhhhhhhhht. Please. :max: I WISH I saw dads in the grocery store who looked like that.  I'd be there every damn day.

Please, direct me to that grocery store, even if I have to cross a fucking ocean. :lol:

Ah, I love his sense of humor, I really miss sassy Izzy on Twitter.

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

ens thread just broke my heart with one Steven picture so I have to say I think Izzy has aged the best out of all the gunners. :wub:

For me, definitely. He still looks fucking hot. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Well this was a good night. Watched the Imola gig's live stream with couple of pals, I hope the neighbors appreciated our off key singing.

@Tori72 did you get the stream working or not??

And also some know-it -all (in D & N forum) told me that Izzy is  insignificant as a songwriter and boring on stage. I'm So glad that is clear now.:dance:

16 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I would be in that grocery store daily to check out that dad. :awesomeface:

13 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Divorce him.

Jokes aside, the womens thread just broke my heart with one Steven picture so I have to say I think Izzy has aged the best out of all the gunners. :wub:

Oh yes absolutely. :wub:

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Please, direct me to that grocery store, even if I have to cross a fucking ocean. :lol:

Ah, I love his sense of humor, I really miss sassy Izzy on Twitter.

For me, definitely. He still looks fucking hot. 

giphy.gif

This.  :wub: 

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Well this was a good night. Watched the Imola gig's live stream with couple of pals, I hope the neighbors appreciated our off key singing.

And also some know-it -all (in D & N forum) told me that Izzy is  insignificant as a songwriter and boring on stage. I'm So glad that is clear now.:dance:

No, I didn't manage. Don't know why.

14 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Omg totally.  He didn't write any of those hit songs on Appetite.  Or on the UYIs.  And obviously GNR made their best album ever - Chinese Democracy - without him. 

Idiot. :fuckyou:

Edited by Cold Jen Time

15 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Where? 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

0ponSpAj.jpg

Wish we had the original pic not the screenshot version.

His profile pic is hilarious, it looks as if his dog took over the keyboard while he had paint open. But it's also super adorable actually. :wub:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I would be in that grocery store daily to check out that dad. :awesomeface:

Oh yes absolutely. :wub:

This.  :wub: 

No, I didn't manage. Don't know why.

Try from here:

9 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Where? 

giphy.gif

Here... but I wouldn't bother much with that one. There's already at least one Izzy fan making long posts, defending Izzy. And if somebody wants to think like that - then feel free to do so.  Like I give a flying fuck. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Here... but I wouldn't bother much with that one. There's already at least one Izzy fan making long posts, defending Izzy. And if somebody wants to think like that - then feel free to do so.  Like I give a flying fuck. 

I can't help it. :shrugs: As long as I'm still breathing no one is gonna demote Izzy's contributions to this band and get away with it. NO ONE. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with Izzy's twitter, lack of tweets, stage presence, songwriting skills, his behavior or the way he looks. 

Anyone out there thinking the opposite or bitching about it: go fuck yourself. Am I clear?

Cheers????

IMG_0555.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Divorce him.

Maybe Izzy is bald :awesomeface:

About dat Monty python vid I didnt know it was a reply from dat thread I though it was His usual tweets

13 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with Izzy's twitter, lack of tweets, stage presence, songwriting skills, his behavior or the way he looks. 

Anyone out there thinking the opposite or bitching about it: go fuck yourself. Am I clear?

Cheers????

IMG_0555.jpg

I'm actually not sure what you're saying exactly ... could you explain?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: