Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

20 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Oh dear God.  I'm totally over it now.  That is just .... no. 

:vomit:

Yeah, I thought you might say that. But  that pic of Axl was pretty cute, you don't have to barf because of it.:P

What do you guys think about this: One Italian guy in this forum PM:d me.

He asked if I could buy some lithographs for him from Gn'R:s Finland's gig. He said he can pay me beforehand and what ever I ask for as "provision".  I have zero experience of buying lithographs. I have to ask him few things before I decide. (such as do they sell out really quickly? Meaning I'd have to be there super early to get them (or have to queue long ass time?)  There's a "sort of" cloakroom at venue, so I could leave them there during the concert.

I haven't contacted him yet (and he has probably PM:d other people going to the gig too, so it's possible that he has already made an agreement with someone else) 

Do you guys have any experience with these things? 

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Yeah, I thought you might say that. But  that pic of Axl was pretty cute, you don't have to barf because of it.:P

What do you guys think about this: One Italian guy in this forum PM:d me.

He asked if I could buy some lithographs for him from Gn'R:s Finland's gig. He said he can pay me beforehand and what ever I ask for as "provision".  I have zero experience of buying lithographs. I have to ask him few things before I decide. (such as do they sell out really quickly? Meaning I'd have to be there super early to get them (or have to queue long ass time?)  There's a "sort of" cloakroom at venue, so I could leave them there during the concert.

I haven't contacted him yet (and he has probably PM:d other people going to the gig too, so it's possible that he has already made an agreement with someone else) 

Do you guys have any experience with these things? 

Hahahah.  Sorry I barfed over your picture of Axl. 

:D

Hmmmmmmmm....I dunno about this purchasing stuff for people you don't know.  I mean, it would probably be fine but it seems stressful.

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

@Fourteenbeers These guys are experts on all things lithographs:

If you can deal with the stress of taking care of them while enjoying the show, go for it. :shrugs:

I'm beginning to feel that I don't want to do it. Too much inconvenience for me.. if I could buy them beforehand and take them home it would be different... but  

QOx3BR.gif

• Like 1

I've had a lot of personal messages about lithos from London night 1&2. Someone said they would pay me in advance and send me the tubes to keep them in, I told em there's not much chance of me getting a freakin' poster tube into the London show, we aren't allowed bags and no lockers to be used. They just carried on about how if I'm at the front the poster will be fine, but I don't want to promise anyone that I can bring one back intact, y'know? 

I keep saying I am going for the show, not posters!! Merch queues are long and I don't want to miss a good spot, so I'm not promising anyone anything. 

If I can get a couple then I will but I am not going out of my way and I do make that clear to them. I told them to check back with me after the show and see if I could get them. If they get them from someone else then fair enough, the things shift pretty well on eBay. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Hey peeps. Freaking fucking awesome. Blown away, totally hyped up and fallen in love all over again.

I missed Izzy though.

Will write more the next days. 

That is great to here....once you go, like that is it, they draw you in cause they give it all they can and it shows on stage. It truly does! :headbang:I still have sooooo long till my show in Sept. I am living vicariously through you all! :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

One by one the NO!  Gang Members collapse after watching GN'R

Dude.  I can't believe it's been almost a year since I saw them. It's like I'm re-living all the joy and the pain and the excitement and the frustration thru you peeps.  I'm totally on the emotional roller coaster AGAIN .... and the weird thing is I'm not sure if I wanna get off!  This is what these stupid fuckers do to me.  Just continually poke ... poke ... at me.  Gaaaaaaaaaah!!! 

:wow:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Hey peeps. Freaking fucking awesome. Blown away, totally hyped up and fallen in love all over again.

Oops, they did it again! :P I'm glad things went as expected and you had a blast. Those three fuckers always deliver (one of them especially :heart:).

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

I believe you and the super skeptical @MillionsOfSpiders are the only ones left to fall :headbang:

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

Not yet...'Slash is god' statement is yet to come, till then she's still unbiased :lol:

I think it's the other way around, you gotta be biased (like those annoying Axl fans during the CD era) to claim Slash isn't god. It's just so obvious! :wub:

4 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

That is great to here....once you go, like that is it, they draw you in cause they give it all they can and it shows on stage. It truly does! :headbang:I still have sooooo long till my show in Sept. I am living vicariously through you all! :)

Mine is in October 1st so we're in the same situation. Our time will come, though. ^_^ Just a little patience yeeaaaah, yeaaaaah ♪

• Like 2