Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

OMG:wow::wow:

19191121_10207204811957773_2081154885_n.jpg?oh=ccb6e9e7b65091c69209fb38b0f3ac99&oe=5945E0F3

J.K.:awesomeface:

I just made tht using fake tweets

Want to make Izzy one tho but I dont know what He say N' thinks on/when post:lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I love how We can derailing this thread without Mod interfere N' give Us warning

Lets hope certain Someone with Pantalones Rojo didnt run to Vietnam after He reads the last post

We were not derailing at all. It was all about that dude in the white shirt. :P

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

OMG:wow::wow:

J.K.:awesomeface:

I just made tht using fake tweets

Want to make Izzy one tho but I dont know what He say N' thinks on/when post:lol:

Let him say he wanna go back to his Indiana friend and comrades and tour not in this lifetime. :headbang:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Give Me some example

"I gotta say - Not in This Lifetime!!" And then some fluffly Izzaxl foto.

Otherwise ask @Jane M., she can speak perfect Izzy-ish.

But make sure people can get a hint that it's fake. Otherwise it's just cruel!!!!

Edited by Tori72

This is totally off topic but I saw somebody posting in another thread about Slash taking a break from GNR to work on SMKC at some point and I'm curious what you guys think that'll mean for GNR... Do you think Axl would even be ok with that? Isn't Slash's snakepit part of what stirred up a bunch of drama between Axl & Slash in the early 90s? Or do you think Axl has matured enough to handle it?

Edited by Kris_1989

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

This is totally off topic but I saw somebody posting in another thread about Slash taking a break from GNR to work on SMKC at some point and I'm curious what you guys think that'll mean for GNR... Do you think Axl would even be ok with that? Isn't Slash's snakepit part of what stirred up a bunch of drama between Axl & Slash in the early 90s? Or do you think Axl has matured enough to handle it?

I think Axl will okay with tht

But how do They know about tht, Is it even real or just another speculation/rumour?

Could be Izzy will replace Slash for a while

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

This is totally off topic but I saw somebody posting in another thread about Slash taking a break from GNR to work SMKC at some point and I'm curious what you guys think that'll mean for GNR... Do you think Axl would even be ok with that? Isn't Slash's snakepit part of what stirred up a bunch of drama between Axl & Slash in the early 90s?

I don't think that Slash's Snakepit was part of the Slaxl-Drama. But we'd have to ask @killuridols or @Frey, they know everything.

Well, Axl better be ok and make sure Slash still feels creatively challenged in GNR, otherwise he's gone. That means for the ginger: write new music. I'm not sure whether this is going to happen. But if they're not writing new music, GNR will come to an end. That's my feeling. The tour will stop somehow after the next USA / South America leg. Without new music there's no need to tour more.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I think Axl will okay with tht

But how do They know about tht, Is it even real or just another speculation/rumour?

Just speculation.

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don't think that Slash's Snakepit was part of the Slaxl-Drama. But we'd have to ask @killuridols or @Frey, they know everything.

Well, Axl better be ok and make sure Slash still feels creatively challenged in GNR, otherwise he's gone. That means for the ginger: write new music. I'm not sure whether this is going to happen. But if they're not writing new music, GNR will come to an end. That's my feeling. The tour will stop somehow after the next USA / South America leg. Without new music there's no need to tour more.

According to Slash's book Axl felt like any material Slash wrote should have gone to GNR first, not a solo album. He said that Axl felt betrayed and that caused a lot of problems for them. :shrugs:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Just speculation.

According to Slash's book Axl felt like any material Slash wrote should have gone to GNR first, not a solo album. He said that Axl felt betrayed and that caused a lot of problems for them. :shrugs:

Isnt all Slash's solo songs are songs tht Axl didnt lik/want to put it on album?

12 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Or do you think Axl has matured enough to handle it?

I think so. He seems different in all aspects. 

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Without new music there's no need to tour more.

This new lineup doesn't need new music or guests spots to keep touring. All they need is a break and then start all over again. Fans might bitch a little about the lack of new music but they'll be the first to buy tickets.

Unfortunately. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jane M. said:

I think so. He seems different in all aspects. 

This new lineup doesn't need new music or guests spots to keep touring. All they need is a break and then start all over again. Fans might bitch a little about the lack of new music but they'll be the first to buy tickets.

Unfortunately. 

I don't think I'd go a second time at a new tour leg. If someone wants to give me free tickets for Europe I'd be happy. But after this leg not so much. :shrugs:

24 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It was a different story then. Slash had written those songs for GnR, Axl didn't like them and wanted to use only some of them. Slash got pissed off and released them as Snakepit (and went to tour), then Axl was angry because they were intended as GnR songs...

Now most likely their agreement and contracts are only for the tour (which of course doesn't rule out doing more or recording new music together, but there is no obligation for that). And they'll have to take a break from the tour anyway, they can't be touring non stop. There is also the possibility of AXL/DC, so maybe both will use the break to do something else, but regardless I don't think Axl would have a problem.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1