06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

DONE!!!! GOLDEN CIRCLE!!! :headbang:

I went to El corte Ingles, they had tickets but not Golden Circle. Then I went to other departments. I bought other things I needed. Then I left. Arrived to my place. Got in the computer. I use AMEX and their page. I bought the Golden Circle without any problem of any kind. I added postal service delivery and insurance. Total price 199 euros. I printed the page with all the details. In case of problem I have a place to contact. I can track the tickets. Titeckmaster.es  has a "seguimiento de compra" option

If you don't have AMEX, I suggest you grab one and drop all the other shitty lame ass cards.

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Madrid is officially sold out. This is madness :lol: I'd say is gonna be a second date.

We know that unofficially is not. Today at El Corte Ingles I saw a guy buying 15 tickets!!!  I don't think he is inviting Valencia football players to the show. Valencia Team doesn't even have football players to beging with :lol:

I feel like a bad fan for not getting golden circle :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

We know that unofficially is not. Today at El Corte Ingles I saw a guy buying 15 tickets!!!  I don't think he is inviting Valencia football players to the show. Valencia Team doesn't even have football players to beging with :lol:

LOL I know! They said on the news it was sold out but I went on live nation and you can still ge tickets so, what's this fuckery!? <_<

28 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I feel like a bad fan for not getting golden circle :lol: 

LOL I know! They said on the news it was sold out but I went on live nation and you can still ge tickets so, what's this fuckery!? <_<

Now it is all "sold out" :lol: except the packages. Well that's Madrid I didn't check Bilbao

15 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

Si. No me gusta eso de recoger la entrada el mismo dia pero no habia otra option... ahi no veremos:thumbsup:

I really hope they send us an email (I'm standard Golden Circle) with the tickets for printing them. Because waiting on a queue for the ticket office while nearly half of the people is already into the stadium... Why do they do that? Because of reselling?

PD: Pronto empezará el "Vendo boli bic por 180€ y regalo entrada Golden Circle para Guns N Roses":lol:

Just now, fanfzero said:

I really hope they send us an email (I'm standard Golden Circle) with the tickets for printing them. Because waiting on a queue for the ticket office while nearly half of the people is already into the stadium... Why do they do that? Because of reselling?

PD: Pronto empezará el "Vendo boli bic por 180€ y regalo entrada Golden Circle para Guns N Roses":lol:

No me pongas nerviosa......:max: Tambien quiero el ticket antes!

• Like 1

I tried to get tickets for this gig, but ended up missing out even though there are still America express tickets available! "sold out". If any one here knows of two tickets for this show contact me. I'm going to be flying to madrid for that weekend anyway to visit my brother so It would be great to get the GnR concert too. 

I have tickets to to the Irish show though, so I'm still getting my GnR fix :D 

My tickets arrived today! :lol: That was super fast!!!! I bought them yesterday. When I bought them I got an email saying that I should get them early next week. But the email said anothing about today.

3 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I tried to get tickets for this gig, but ended up missing out even though there are still America express tickets available! "sold out". If any one here knows of two tickets for this show contact me. I'm going to be flying to madrid for that weekend anyway to visit my brother so It would be great to get the GnR concert too. 

I have tickets to to the Irish show though, so I'm still getting my GnR fix :D 

Keep checking live nation and ticketmaster. More tickets might be available at some point. And you can always try stubhub or ebay

13 hours ago, Padme said:

My tickets arrived today! :lol: That was super fast!!!! I bought them yesterday. When I bought them I got an email saying that I should get them early next week. But the email said anothing about today.

Keep checking live nation and ticketmaster. More tickets might be available at some point. And you can always try stubhub or ebay

Thanks for the tips!

Hopefully some tickets will show up at a realistic price. 

21 hours ago, Padme said:

mine also, UPS too fast, I slept with the tickets last night :lol:

On 9/12/2016 at 10:34 PM, hair of the dog said:

Si. No me gusta eso de recoger la entrada el mismo dia pero no habia otra option... ahi no veremos:thumbsup:

yo ya tengo las entradas, me refería a la hora de entrar en el estadio, con eso del early entry...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lit_up said:

mine also, UPS too fast, I slept with the tickets last night :lol:

yo ya tengo las entradas, me refería a la hora de entrar en el estadio, con eso del early entry...

The early entry is for people who bought one of the pacages they offer. It means those people get inside the stadium before the gates are officially opened for the general public. If the gates open at 5 p.m., those people get in at 4 or so, This is more or less how it works.

Glad you got your tickets :headbang:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:26 PM, RoseTatu said:

Still cant believe Im going to  see Axl/DC and GN'R in with so little months difference. Just a little patience more...

A year or so....we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Lanegan and Tyler Bryant whoever the fuck he is :lol:

Tlyer Bryant and the shakedown... he's supported them before, but I have no clue who he is besides that :D I'll be sipping margaritas while he's on ;) And Mark Lanegan again, will be seeing him in Slane and I went to see him a few years back, very odd choice for an opener because he's a buzz kill. They should have just begged the Darkness to open ALL the shows, then we'd have been havin' a proper Rn'R party.

6 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Tlyer Bryant and the shakedown... he's supported them before, but I have no clue who he is besides that :D I'll be sipping margaritas while he's on ;) And Mark Lanegan again, will be seeing him in Slane and I went to see him a few years back, very odd choice for an opener because he's a buzz kill. They should have just begged the Darkness to open ALL the shows, then we'd have been havin' a proper Rn'R party.

I agree. I love Mark Lanegan but a stadium show is not really what suits his style, I'd love to see him in a smaller place, but well, I'll try to enjoy his show anyway in Madrid.

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I agree. I love Mark Lanegan but a stadium show is not really what suits his style, I'd love to see him in a smaller place, but well, I'll try to enjoy his show anyway in Madrid.

I saw him last year in Dublin, small venue. Twas a good gig. 

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 1

On 24/5/2017 at 9:13 AM, lit_up said:

¿alguien con tickets Golden circle early entry sabe a qué hora podemos entrar? ¿alguna noticia?

does anybody know when the people with GC early entry gets into the arena?

He llamado a ticketmaster y dicen que hay que esperar el email que nos mandarán unos 5 dias antes del show. Ahi pondrá la hora de recoger el ticket y la puerta de acceso.