GNR playing at VMA's?

chuckva03

i know no one wants to hear anymore BS rumors, but this guy seems to have some credibility over at HTGTH...

from RussianRoullette:

"Take this with a grain of salt, but I have a few "insider" contacts - one guy very close to a bandmember, another who told me a lot of stuff about the leaks that turned out to be true FAR before anyone else knew (he also had CITR first). Anyway, I got word today that there are rumblings from within that Axl is planning to make a special musical appearance on the VMAs. I know this has been a rumor for weeks now, but with these guys mentioning it I'd personally wager there's some truth to it - at least so far as that it's being considered. Axl is going to present an award, so he's definitely going to be there. My email described it as "round two."

Like I said, take it with a grain of salt. And don't call me names or post "I CALL BS" or whatever, I'm not a n00b, I know this kind of thread is usually bashed to death, but as I said, these guys were right in the past, so I have no reason to NOT believe them. I can't give you their names but I can tell you one of them told me the origins behind the initial leak of IRS and how it really got online, which I can verify since he has contact with the band."

no need to bash for this, just passin it along...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know no one wants to hear anymore BS rumors, but this guy seems to have some credibility over at HTGTH...

from RussianRoullette:

"Take this with a grain of salt, but I have a few "insider" contacts - one guy very close to a bandmember, another who told me a lot of stuff about the leaks that turned out to be true FAR before anyone else knew (he also had CITR first). Anyway, I got word today that there are rumblings from within that Axl is planning to make a special musical appearance on the VMAs. I know this has been a rumor for weeks now, but with these guys mentioning it I'd personally wager there's some truth to it - at least so far as that it's being considered. Axl is going to present an award, so he's definitely going to be there. My email described it as "round two."

Like I said, take it with a grain of salt. And don't call me names or post "I CALL BS" or whatever, I'm not a n00b, I know this kind of thread is usually bashed to death, but as I said, these guys were right in the past, so I have no reason to NOT believe them. I can't give you their names but I can tell you one of them told me the origins behind the initial leak of IRS and how it really got online, which I can verify since he has contact with the band."

few mins ago i ask ron if there going play at the vma sense axl is going be there

from RussianRoullette:

few mins ago i ask ron if there going play at the vma sense axl is going be there

Stop asking the poor man stupid questions!!!!!!!

I believe that they will play. They start with WTTJ, and go into Better. That's my prediction.

IF they play, I hope they play something the same caliber of Jungle, but a new song we havent heared. Something that would just blow everybody away, what better way to start promotion? A huge percentage of mainstream music fans watch the VMAs, it could attract a lot of new fans.

I believe that they will play. They start with WTTJ, and go into Better. That's my prediction.

IF they play, I hope they play something the same caliber of Jungle, but a new song we havent heared. Something that would just blow everybody away, what better way to start promotion? A huge percentage of mainstream music fans watch the VMAs, it could attract a lot of new fans.

Yeah, that would be awesome!, in fact I, Kannon The Great, predict that the Vegas Shows will be sold out by 10am September 1 :krider:

Kannon.

I hope they play Jungle, new song, Paradise City. They should get another shot at the two songs they did

last time that, uh...werent so good. But then have a new song in the middle to get everyone's attention.

That would be fuckin' repetitive and predictable. :sleeper: I say they play one whole new song (if they play). If they played anything then it would have to be their first single.

jesus christ thomase is a diehard fan yet everyone gives him so much bs...prolly gonna never come back soon...or worse

leave the guy alone

thank you for standing up for me

But seriously dude...use your head. :book:

And in the end you'll find some inspiration.