why did Axl name the album so early on??

dtjmf13

Well my guess is, he didn't think at that time that it would took 10+ years to make a record.... :unsure:

Or did he? (insert mystery music here) :chef:

X-Files title track :rofl-lol:

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE !!!!

truth.gif

Edited by Mango

it was waaaaaay before 2001, I think back as far as 96-98. The first release date rumore I remeber myself for "chinese Democracy" was june 10 2000, and everyone was ranting about how long it had taken to come out back then so it would have had to been at least a couple years before.

A8R

Well my guess is, he didn't think at that time that it would took 10+ years to make a record.... :unsure:

Or did he? (insert mystery music here) :chef:

X-Files title track :rofl-lol:

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE !!!!

truth.gif

I love that show ^_^:heart:

and I have no idea, I guess only Axl knows for sure :huh:

when did we first hear of Axl callin the new GNR album Chinese Democracy? in my memory it was pre 99 but not sure. i thought most bands come up with a name of an album last, not before its recorded.

cause hes Axl F'n Rose, thats why :)

thats right lmao ..awesome reply ..enough said

Well, lookie there. Pat yourself on the back Mr. Topic Starter, you may not end up with that stellar career in fast food after all. I totally mean that bro, it's about time. Any more signs of life out there or just more McIdea's with special sauce? Wake me up when everyone else is done eating.

Well, lookie there. Pat yourself on the back Mr. Topic Starter, you may not end up with that stellar career in fast food after all. I totally mean that bro, it's about time. Any more signs of life out there or just more McIdea's with special sauce? Wake me up when everyone else is done eating.

Hahaha, fuckin BRUTAL. I love it.

I remember around the time UYI came he said The next one will take 10 years. UYI was said to have taken 5 years. I was thinking in 91 that yeah he'll get through 90s with these two then start something else. slash said they were planning their second album before AFD came out?

The title comes from a Slash comment that GNR had turned into a Chinese Democracy. Like he thought it should be a band decision what to do. UYI was sort of a collaboration but under a dictatorship of Axl.

To me it sounds like a Queensryche album title. Operation: Chinese Democracy.