The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those not wanting to spend the $$$ on True Religion jeans, these come close:

http://www1.macys.com/search/results.ognc?sortOption=*&Keyword=ring%20of%20fire%20men&resultsPerPage=24&Action=sd&attrs=Department:Department:Jeans

I have a few pairs of those and love them.

Edited by The Real McCoy

I get my jeans from Express. They're kind of more along the lines of his 06 style.

Too rich for my blood!

If anyone ever starts a "Keith Urban's Attire" thread (and really, why wouldn't someone?), I know where to get at least one of the shirts that he wore on Idol.

:lol:

Surprisingly, I don't think anyone has ever been able to find anything about his hats.

Looking for these shirts:

Guns-N-Roses-axl.jpg

http://www.2ktshirts.com/drupal/artists/french/ace-spades-white-mens-t-shirt

28681.jpg

WANT.

Free shipping? Tempting....

I'll probably go with the Urban-inspired shirt for now (since that's more where my style is at the moment, and I can't exactly wear skulls to work), but I may just need to get one of these at some point as well.

Updated the OP with better pictures of shirts we've found links for.

Can anyone provide a direct link for this shirt?

11lj0w2.png

Born Idol made that shirt. Its found on ASOS but for some reason its not working for me. Just go on there and look up Born Idol. However, last I checked they only had XL left.

That first shirt is made by Disturbia, that same company that made the 'Just Another Fucker In A Band' shirt.

Edited by Kitty Softpaws

A couple months ago or something someone posted a picture of a lot of Axls jewellery. He wasn't wearing it, it was laying on a table or something like that. Can anyone post that photo here? It was posted on this forum somewhere.

Ordered the Ace of Spades Skulls shirt and the Elvis Mugshot shirt from ASOS. The XL is fine because, I'm not sure if it's the UK in general, but the shirt I got from them before run very small. Had to go through a medium and large before I reaized I would have to get an XL for it to fit the way I wanted it to.

Does anyone know where to find this hat? Or something similar?

Axl+Rose+Guns+N+Roses+Sebastian+Bach+Per

Please go to a concert when there's one near you & steal this one. The less he has the better :awesomeface:

Actually you can order damn nice hats in that style from Henschel hats, directly.

They also have a big selection on eBay from 59$- 184$ for a decent one.

For anybody seeking a nice pair of boots, they also can be ordered online- received my newest pair (2 tone snakeskin) last week.