March 16th, 2013 - Melbourne, Australia

Boo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45379_10151497894753069_1370839548_n.jpg

Biggest news of the night and it hasn't been mentioned. A birthday celebration for Jarmo, their "family" member, and Minister of Information. Propaganda.

Axl was celebraring the fact that Jarmo's been officialy adopted by 'big mamma' Beta. Biggest moment of the tour so far.

Biggest news of the night and it hasn't been mentioned. A birthday celebration for Jarmo, their "family" member, and Minister of Information.

Ok. What the fuck is wrong with Axl? Seriously. This is just ridiculous. 99% of the people in the crowd doesn't know who is this guy and don't give a fuck either. People are there for the show. If it was the birthday of a band member I could understand, but this? No but seriously, why doesn't somebody tells Axl that this is just stupid? Or better, why doesn't Axl realize it? The others guys in the "band" surely realize it's dumb... it can't be...

Biggest news of the night and it hasn't been mentioned. A birthday celebration for Jarmo, their "family" member, and Minister of Information.

Ok. What the fuck is wrong with Axl? Seriously. This is just ridiculous. 99% of the people in the crowd doesn't know who is this guy and don't give a fuck either. People are there for the show. If it was the birthday of a band member I could understand, but this? No but seriously, why doesn't somebody tells Axl that this is just stupid? Or better, why doesn't Axl realize it? The others guys in the "band" surely realize it's dumb... it can't be...

You sound like a child.

I bet if you have any siblings, your parents had to buy you a gift on their birthday so you wouldn't throw a fit.

Maybe you should demand a refund for whatever you paid for your ticket.

Fact is Jarmo is a fucking little nobody for Axl to be throwing him a bday tribute during a concert! Common really Axl? Frankly it would shock me less if Axl decided to sing bday to a regular crew member that works his/her ass off to make a great show every night. But hey that's just me...a bitter fan.

The saddest part for me is though is BBF who's always so critical behind the keyboard about everything Gn'R related but in reality he's always there playing the axeman to this kind Axl's bullshit....

Now bring on the videos!

Edited by trqster

So basically you're jealous of Jarmo?

Sure I wouldn't mind hanging out with Axl & stuff...but that's not what's in discussion here is it?

I just find it disrespectful for the fans who paid their tickets to see Axl's band to have to put up with shitty stuff like singing nobodies (for the fans) like Jarmo & Beta, bday songs on stage. It's lame and sad.

So still no Nice Boys w/Angry Anderson vids? :(

Edited by trqster

Does anybody think with all of Axl's New Age beliefs there's like some connection with these people he's surrounded himself with and birthdays? I mean fuck three Birthdays?! GTFO LOL.

Yeah...Axl sort of runs a cult on his (Malibu) house 'temple' with the people belonging to his 'camp'. Difference is unlike real cults, Axl's got their followers living on his house and on his payroll...loll

Just kidding of course, but sometimes I'm left to wonder if Axl realizes how weird all this stuff looks to most of his 'real' fans...

Videeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooos??? Anyone??? :tongue2:

Edited by trqster

Does anybody think with all of Axl's New Age beliefs there's like some connection with these people he's surrounded himself with and birthdays? I mean fuck three Birthdays?! GTFO LOL.

Two of my sons have birthdays this month, the third has his birthday the day before Axl's and my MIL has the same birthday as Axl. Does this mean I qualify to be part of the camp? #worthatry

Two of my sons have birthdays this month, the third has his birthday the day before Axl's and my MIL has the same birthday as Axl. Does this mean I qualify to be part of the camp? #worthatry
Yeah but does anyones birthday fall during the tour?

Guest Gunns

I have the video of boobs girl along with Nice Boys - having issues with uploading my internet is sloooowwwwww. Will get it on here as soon as I can :)

I managed to get a good video of both too, maybe we can create a multi cam mix, with the 2 angles being only about 3 feet apart :lol: