New "Jungle Zone" area in South American Tour venues?

So my friend was checking out the ticket sales for the Curitiba and Florianópolis shows and it seems there's what they call the "Jungle Zone" and the "Paradise Zone". Strange thing is the "Jungle Zone", which is the most expensive of the tickets, costing R$ 600,00 ( $ 255,00 approximately), is located on the right (audience's point of view) side of the stage and not in the middle. Was there ever a Jungle Zone or something similar in a Guns N' Roses concert before? 'Cause I don't know if it's worth it, considering the people who arrive first in the Paradise Zone will pay less and get a better view.

GunsNRoses_zpsea6c75c5.jpg

I really hope this isn't something they start doing at every show now, with separated areas for VIP and whatnot.

This would be a drag.

Anybody else travelling to attend a show or two?

I'll be in Vegas if they do another residency.

Me too! It would be cool to get a select group of posters together one night and hang out before the show.

Shannen - I think most of us would LOVE to get some free time with Axl or Beta or members of the band. I would love to tell Axl how much his music has meant to me since 1987 when I heard Appetite for the first time. And if they wanted to hear what fans actually had to say, I would tell them everything I've said on this forum - face-to-face. Axl and Beta are adults and I'm sure they could "take it" without getting angry. Release music, communicate with fans better - don't insult your fans, do an occasional interview, rehearse with the band and show up for gigs prepared, let somebody run your social media sites who knows what they are doing, stop fighting and feuding with people and concentrate on music for a couple years, etc.

• Like 2

It's open bar and all you can eat included, just for the record. That won't work out for Axl.

Why do you say that? Failed attempt at being funny

I'm so glad GN'R has you to defend them.

When you attend a show why not express some of these complaints and gripes in person?

Who's complaining? I made a joke.

It's open bar and all you can eat included, just for the record. That won't work out for Axl.

When you attend a show why not express some of these complaints and gripes in person?

Who's complaining? I made a joke.
I'm guessing Shannen is Beta :D

I have no complaints at all. In fact I would enjoy seeing GN'R again, they can set up the crowd anyway they want. Truth is I will always prefer Axl over anyone in the classic lineup. I honestly hope the best for him. I just wish we would see him more productive.

Edited by cooker