Vanessa's baby's surname is Rose

Seriously this is fucken weird. So Vanessa has a child, I'm assuming the child has a father. Why not use the father's surname? Axl is not the father(as far as we know) so why use Axl's surname?

"This whole thing is fucked up"

They used the father's surname - Bacha or Lebeis Bacha.

Rose is the middle name.

Ahh fair enough. Still strange though. I know they are close and all but I don't get it.

Seriously this is fucken weird. So Vanessa has a child, I'm assuming the child has a father. Why not use the father's surname? Axl is not the father(as far as we know) so why use Axl's surname?

Rose is the middle name.

Ahh fair enough. Still strange though. I know they are close and all but I don't get it.

Solidify that family inheritance.

Guest Len B'stard

Newborn leech.

Awww, c'mon Mags, dont have a go at the baby, he's only an ickle wickle baaabyyy :wub:

Edited by sugaraylen

Newborn leech.

Awww, c'mon Mags, dont have a go at the baby, he's only an ickle wickle baaabyyy :wub:

:lol:

I was just having some fun at warchild's expense. Her post that I was referencing has since been deleted, so the context has been eliminated, leaving me looking a bit curmudgeonly.

At what age can I start really laying into this little shit, though?

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Newborn leech.

I was just having some fun at warchild's expense. Her post that I was referencing has since been deleted, so the context has been eliminated, leaving me looking a bit curmudgeonly.

about 3ish i think? When that toddler charm wears off and it starts acting all entitled :lol: 'No, fuck the Tellytubbies, the footballs on!'.

Newborn leech.

Oh man this is gold!! LOLLLLLLLLL

I understand you guys don´t like the Lebeis for whatever reason but we are all adults in here (most of us) and we should be carefull with the comments about the child. I know most of you make the comments as a joke but bare in mind this is a baby we are talking about and whether you like her family or not, it has nothing to do with her.Show some respect, it´s a minor we are talking about.

Yeah, what's the baby gonna think when she logs onto mygnr from her baby iPad and reads this thread? Have some respect.

Exactly!

The "Rose" middle name absolutely screams sycophant/kiss-arse on Vanessa's behalf... I can totally see James Hetfield's housekeeper-turned-manager's daughter naming her child after him.... Yeah...

Edited by Young_Gun

Rose is the middle name.

Solidify that family inheritance.

That is exactly what I thought!

Reminds me of those losers on Facebook who have "Ashba", "Rose" "Ron" or whatever incorporated into their names.

Anyone remember that bitch that had that fan-made poster saying "Ashba is better than the old one(in reference to Slash)? Dude hasn't written one note for GnR lol.

Yeah, what's the baby gonna think when she logs onto mygnr from her baby iPad and reads this thread? Have some respect.

Exactly!

The "Rose" middle name absolutely screams sycophant/kiss-arse on Vanessa's behalf... I can totally see James Hetfield's housekeeper-turned-manager's daughter naming her child after him.... Yeah...

Jealous or butthurt? Jesus...

Exactly!

Just because you dislike something does not necessarily make you jealous or butthurt. Much like you dislike my post or can't relate/understand why I make such a post, I feel the same about this topic. I really don't understand the leeching and everything. I know they are close and all but I personally look down on such behavior. If you disagree, that's totally cool.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the wealth and fame Axl has, am I envious in that sense? Sure, I don't think you could find many people who WOULDN'T want that kind of money. But I'm not personally envious of his life, the sycophants, etc. I don't spend a second thinking hating on Axl because he is rich and famous. I do dislike alot of what he does though. Like being a narcissist alot of the time and having done nearly fuck-all with the Guns name. That stems from disappointment rather than envy or disdain.

Edited by Young_Gun

Reminds me of those losers on Facebook who have "Ashba", "Rose" "Ron" or whatever incorporated into their names.

Anyone remember that bitch that had that fan-made poster saying "Ashba is better than the old one(in reference to Slash)? Dude hasn't written one note for GnR lol.

756592266.jpg?1365640860

• Like 1

Exactly!

Just because you dislike something does not necessarily make you jealous or butthurt. Much like you dislike my post or can't relate/understand why I make such a post, I feel the same about this topic. I really don't understand the leeching and everything. I know they are close and all but I personally look down on such behavior. If you disagree, that's totally cool.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have the wealth and fame Axl has, am I envious in that sense? Sure, I don't think you could find many people who WOULDN'T want that kind of money. But I'm not personally envious of his life, the sycophants, etc. I don't spend a second thinking hating on Axl because he is rich and famous. I do dislike alot of what he does though. Like being a narcissist alot of the time and having done nearly fuck-all with the Guns name. That stems from disappointment rather than envy or disdain.

All I'm saying is that people name their kids (in this case just a middle name) after people they love and admire. Some people seem to have a problem with that here and start throwing in "housekeeper" comments.yiu may notBe jealous it butthurt but it sure comes across like you do.

Exactly!

All I'm saying is that people name their kids (in this case just a middle name) after people they love and admire. Some people seem to have a problem with that here and start throwing in "housekeeper" comments.yiu may notBe jealous it butthurt but it sure comes across like you do.

To be fair, I did say "Housekeeper-turned-manager". If I had simply have said "Housekeeper" I could see your point. If I seem overly negative about Guns in general, it is because Axl has not done much with the name. That is frustrating.

• Like 1

Oh FUCK you. You are ridiculous trying to force political ccorrectness just because of a "child". Sorry, a child don't mean shit. Anyone can have a "child" and anyone can name it whatever they want. By the way, I'm a huge Axl supporter, but I think this is a lame ass gold digging situation.

I understand you guys don´t like the Lebeis for whatever reason but we are all adults in here (most of us) and we should be carefull with the comments about the child. I know most of you make the comments as a joke but bare in mind this is a baby we are talking about and whether you like her family or not, it has nothing to do with her.Show some respect, it´s a minor we are talking about.