If The RnRHoF line-up got together for touring + an album, would that "inspire" Axl?

Probably because instead of a new band, it would be 5 ex GNR members touring under a GNR header playing GNR music.

They wouldn't legally be allowed to tour as GNR. They'd have to go with something "similar", which is basically what Velvet Revolver did.

You really think Axl would give that much more of a shit just because of Gilby and an extra drummer? If he didn't lose his shit over Slash, Duff and Matt touring under a GNR-inspired name, he's not going to lose his shit over Slash, Duff, Matt, Steven and Gilby touring under a GNR-inspired name. What might make a difference is if Izzy were involved.

Are you making the claim the name "Velvet Revolver" intentionally was derived from "Guns n' Roses"?

I think any criticism of CD could be inspiration, he said in NYC before that South American tour that he had something to prove. I'm not sure if he's readying up the next hard rock GNR record but he has a bunch of fall out from CD to rip on. The Sasha Volkova ballads might be up next?

Probably because instead of a new band, it would be 5 ex GNR members touring under a GNR header playing GNR music.

They wouldn't legally be allowed to tour as GNR. They'd have to go with something "similar", which is basically what Velvet Revolver did.

You really think Axl would give that much more of a shit just because of Gilby and an extra drummer? If he didn't lose his shit over Slash, Duff and Matt touring under a GNR-inspired name, he's not going to lose his shit over Slash, Duff, Matt, Steven and Gilby touring under a GNR-inspired name. What might make a difference is if Izzy were involved.

Are you making the claim the name "Velvet Revolver" intentionally was derived from "Guns n' Roses"?

I think I read that it was in an interview when they announced Scott as the singer - the velvet was a play on roses and the revolver, obvioulsy a play on guns

Imagine if the RnRHoF line-up got together like when VR began, and the amount of negativism that would generate towards nuGnR. Do you think that would potentially fuel Axl into get into better shape, change set lists, and eventually hit the studio? Do you think Axl would mind it or would he not give a damn about it all?

As long as they doesn' want to pretend to be the NEW GNR(lol9 i think Axl doesn't give a damn. Like his looks, setlists etc. :lol:

I would cry just from hearing Myle's voice

Why? Oh.....because he plays with Slash. And because Axl hates Slash, you must hate anything Slash is involved with. Makes perfect sense.

Why do you freak out when people criticize Axl, but then you constantly bash Slash and Myles? Why don't you post under the same standards you constantly try to apply to others?

Myles is very respected in the music world and has had a successful career. The guy is out there putting out rock music and touring for his fans. But because he sings with Slash, you constantly bash him.

Axl's hatred towards Slash is not a burden that you have to carry. Volcano - be your own man.

I would cry just from hearing Myle's voice

Why? Oh.....because he plays with Slash. And because Axl hates Slash, you must hate anything Slash is involved with. Makes perfect sense.

Why do you freak out when people criticize Axl, but then you constantly bash Slash and Myles? Why don't you post under the same standards you constantly try to apply to others?

Myles is very respected in the music world and has had a successful career. The guy is out there putting out rock music and touring for his fans. But because he sings with Slash, you constantly bash him.

Axl's hatred towards Slash is not a burden that you have to carry. Volcano - be your own man.

OR the more likely reason:

Myles just isn't that good of a singer :shrugs: It wouldn't matter if he were singing for The Stones, I'd still not like him and call him shit. I don't see what Myles' "success" has to do with our opinions on his voice. Oh wait...it doesn't. I hate the nasal shit that comes out of his mouth. I can't speak for Cano, but I know I don't hate everything Slash was involved with. I enjoy Ain't Life Grand and Contraband, I think those are 2 of the best rock albums out there. I can not stand Slash featuring Myles Kennedy though, because Myles, in my OPINION, is a shit singer. And the last time I checked, we were allowed to voice opinions.