We need a cricket thread here

DieselDaisy

22 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is that a Rolex Submariner he's got on?  Its definitely a Rolex bracelet anyway, might be a GMT, same watch as Fidel Castro, nice one Stokesy.  Its actually incredibly difficult to get into a cop car when you're handcuffed y'know.  He's a fuckin' violent offender and they've cuffed him with his hands in front, I got done for drinking driving last time and they cuffed me behind my back, fuckin' liberty.  Stokesy ain't got no fuckin' experience with the filth clearly, they got 'you've punched such and such' and he goes 'because....', NEVER fuckin' admit anything once you got the cuffs on, keep your fuckin' mouth shut and go no comment until your solicitor arrives.  It don't matter if you're being honest or telling the truth, it WILL be used against you, they're lookin' for a nick.  Whats the good of muting his address, she's writing it in her note book in the film clear as day :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Is that a Rolex Submariner he's got on?  Its definitely a Rolex bracelet anyway, might be a GMT, same watch as Fidel Castro, nice one Stokesy.  Its actually incredibly difficult to get into a cop car when you're handcuffed y'know.  He's a fuckin' violent offender and they've cuffed him with his hands in front, I got done for drinking driving last time and they cuffed me behind my back, fuckin' liberty.  Stokesy ain't got no fuckin' experience with the filth clearly, they got 'you've punched such and such' and he goes 'because....', NEVER fuckin' admit anything once you got the cuffs on, keep your fuckin' mouth shut and go no comment until your solicitor arrives.  It don't matter if you're being honest or telling the truth, it WILL be used against you, they're lookin' for a nick.  Whats the good of muting his address, she's writing it in her note book in the film clear as day :lol:

He had had four pints and 8 vodkas - well, that is what he said; as you know we men always lie about what we've drank. 

Stokes is not guilty. Seems like press just hyped it up. They never said what actually happened clearly. I got the impression he was a maniac about to get 10 years. Now he’s a hero. 

19 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Bumble blocked me on twitter. What a bellend. ''I like a curry and a pinttttttttttttt'' Accrington Sky wanksplat.

I brought loads of Pataks back to china with me. Chicken tikka masala and kormas. Couldn’t find Vindaloo in morrisons. I’ll miss ready meals and 2 quid pizzas. 

Just now, wasted said:

Stokes is not guilty. Seems like press just hyped it up. They never said what actually happened clearly. I got the impression he was a maniac about to get 10 years. Now he’s a hero. 

I cannot be bothered with the thing anymore. Chris Woakes is where it is at. Plays a bit like Stokes, has a name like Stokes but is far friendlier. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I cannot be bothered with the thing anymore. Chris Woakes is where it is at. Plays a bit like Stokes, has a name like Stokes but is far friendlier. 

But he’s not a ginger bad boy living on the edge. Stokes is going to come hurtling down the next test. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Woakes took Virat Kohli's wicket with a peach of a delivery.

Yeah but he didn’t shattered a gay bashers eye socket and turn up to court with a busty bird on his arm, then get off. Stokes’ book will be flying off the shelves. 

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

Wasn’t there a cricketer called Peter Willy, a wicket keeper and left handed batsman. 

Of ''the bowlers Holding the batsmans Willey'' fame.

His son plays for Yorkshire and occasionally England, David Willey, a Twenty20 merchant.

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Of ''the bowlers Holding the batsmans Willey'' fame.

His son plays for Yorkshire and occasionally England, David Willey, a Twenty20 merchant.

Was he a wicket keeper?

left handed batsman, weird sweep shot of spinners. 

Anyway Ron would be the Peter Willey type player. Unorthordox but good for a 60 not out.