Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Someone give the guy his own little radio show, that'd be cool. 

Midnight Izzy

11 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I believe that is Steven's band Adler's account. Popcorn's official Twitter is Adlersite.

He has 2 twitter account,  One is His, one is His band's

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

by the way am i the only person who likes the cover of blondie?? the singer is also a rhythm quitarist

No I really like it too.

----

So I made a thing...

I'll keep adding to it as he tweets out more songs so we'll have our own makeshift Izzy radio station. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Zoot said:

No I really like it too.

----

So I made a thing...

I'll keep adding to it as he tweets out more songs so we'll have our own makeshift Izzy radio station. :lol:

I believed that he  would add some covers of rolling stones or aerosmith which are two of his fav bands. The truth is that he made great covers too.

• Like 1

Would like to know what inspired him to share these and why covers? My conspiracy theory is.... a subtle way of letting somebody know you can take old classic songs and rework them to sound good and suit different musicians/voices  ;)

or as I prefer to think just sharing what inspires him, laid back, low key musicians having fun with music and being creative. Izzy should do a cover album of some of his favourites his done quite a few already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luchia3105@gmail.co said:

HI.  Well, excuses me if is a stupid question :lol: but I always want to know, why in "You could be Mine" Izzy doesn't appear?

he appeared but he was not fan of videoclips. Its from live at 91. This is an unsesored version with no plans of terminator. 'He doesn't appear in dont cry '

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Would like to know what inspired him to share these and why covers? My conspiracy theory is.... a subtle way of letting somebody know you can take old classic songs and rework them to sound good and suit different musicians/voices  ;)

or as I prefer to think just sharing what inspires him, laid back, low key musicians having fun with music and being creative. Izzy should do a cover album of some of his favourites his done quite a few already.

yeah it would be great a cover album. I like very much jiving sister fanny its really better from the basic song. He probably likes these bands.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

he appeared but he was not fan of videoclips. Its from live at 91. This is an unsesored version with no plans of terminator. 'He doesn't appear in dont cry '

I think @luchia3105@gmail.co means Izzy doesn't appear at the final seen when the band meets Arrrrnold. It's weird as it was just one little scene and not a super grandiose video as "the trilogy" but I guess it shows how unhappy Izzy was with everything that was happening with the band. 

3 hours ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

Was Izzy sober at this time?  

Yes, he was.

3 hours ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

What’s his band’s account? Can anyone link please?

I think Steven's only account is adlerrocks. He used to have that other one StevenAdlerSite but I think he left it when he created the other one. The band Adler don't exist anymore but Steven stuck to that account. He doesn't use it too often, though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i believe yes... everybody blame these years axl rose about his character... But axl never hide we know that he is difficult guy i can't understand duff or slash because they always considered  to be the good gyus  who forced to work with a tyrann. Ilove guns n roses i saw them live in this tour but ok i cant stand these statements, or what slash wrote in his book that one reason that left the band was because izzy left  too. Everybody here knows the truth which, is money..I'm talking generally now. And ok steven is also a good guy but he cannot compare it as a member  with  izzy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Will I want to kill Duff if I read that? 

Here is the entire interview : "I'm duff, I'm the unsung hero, it's me, it's always been me!"

"oh, and whatever about Izzy, we pretend we would have songs if he had not done all the major lifting, lets us feel good about screwing him snd Adler, pretty smart, right?"

i used to like him, but would like to kill him

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, beautifulanddamned said:

You know, I don't feel like I was ever swayed by any good press on Slash, Axl and Steven. They have shown their true colors plenty of times. Izzy has always been a mystery. But I was completely taken by Duff's "persona." I thought of him as a college educated dude who valued his relationships above hollywood bullshit. I read several things talking about him going back to get his degree and starting a wealth management group to help fellow musicians not get taken by the industry. Turns out he mostly went to internet college, didn't get his degree and his wealth management group (Meridian Rock Capital) never actually got off the ground and was never a thing. The Great Communicator was more than willing to cut Izzy loose and was apparently the one to call Steven and tell him he was out. We know from social media that he certainly values new mansions and private jets and turning his young daughters into instagram-y rockstar/models. He's the most typically money hungry "hollywood" of any of them. I bought into his hype, though. 

Image result for throne of lies

Me too. And I didn't know the bolded. Jeez :facepalm:

• Like 1