Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, annabanana said:

Thanks @beautifulanddamned:) is it just me or is Izzy wearing what looks like layers of clothes while taz is just wearing a shirt :)

No. It's not just you. Btw I have always noticed that. Since the very begining of GNR. Everybody using a simple t-shirt with no sleeves, Slash shirtless and sweating like a pig and Izzy covered in clothes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

No. It's not just you. Btw I have always noticed that. Since the very begining of GNR. Everybody using a simple t-shirt with no sleeves, Slash shirtless and sweating like a pig and Izzy covered in clothes. :lol:

You're right!  Now that you've mentioned it, im most or majority of his pics he always seems covered up. Can't remember any recent pics where he's not wearing long sleeves.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, annabanana said:

You're right!  Now that you've mentioned it, im most or majority of his pics he always seems covered up. Can't remember any recent pics where he's not wearing long sleeves.

Even in the early days he barely showed his arms. Which is a shame, I want to see his tattoos! :headbang:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Izzy and Duff 2004

I have seen this one before but had not notice something: what the hell is he wearing on his feet? Shoes without socks? Slippers like the ones on River album cover? I can't help it. My eyes go directly to people's feet. I have a serious problem with it (please don't remind me of the sandals nightmare). :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

I have seen this one before but had not notice something: what the hell is he wearing on his feet? Shoes without socks? Slippers like the ones on River album cover? I can't help it. My eyes go directly to people's feet. I have a serious problem with it (please don't remind me of the sandals nightmare). :facepalm:

Wearing mandals with Axl on his way to wherever, stepping out of some fancy limousine is one thing and don't get me wrong it is a terrible thing. Being a whacky weirdo and wearing those hideous slippers while playing guitars with Duff in some empty basement is just plain adorable. 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

@Kris_1989 you are a horrible person! :bitchfight::lol:

@Tori72, I understand your point of view but for me sandals, slippers and barefeet are only allowed at home or beach. In public, album covers, limousines, interviews, backstages or rehearsals you can't wear it!! :facepalm: I know, I know I'm mentally disturbed and I need professional help... :rofl-lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

@Tori72, I understand your point of view but for me sandals, slippers and barefeet are only allowed at home or beach. In public, album covers, limousines, interviews, backstages or rehearsals you can't wear it!! :facepalm: I know, I know I'm mentally disturbed and I need professional help... :rofl-lol:

I have to agree. My mom walks around in slippers all the time and it drives me nuts. Although hers are the pink fuzzy kind, not the cool rockstar slippers that Izzy's rocking. :lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

@Kris_1989 you are a horrible person! :bitchfight::lol:

i agree with you!!about shoes sandals...

Edited by cindy1985

33 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I have to agree. My mom walks around in slippers all the time and it drives me nuts. Although hers are the pink fuzzy kind, not the cool rockstar slippers that Izzy's rocking. :lol:

3 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

i agree with you!!

Well, maybe I'm not that crazy after all :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Wearing mandals with Axl on his way to wherever, stepping out of some fancy limousine is one thing and don't get me wrong it is a terrible thing. Being a whacky weirdo and wearing those hideous slippers while playing guitars with Duff in some empty basement is just plain adorable. 

That's probably the warm up before this:

FASHION WEEK LOS ANGELES :P

On 24.9.2017 at 2:07 PM, annabanana said:

The 3 looks like they're having fun being there while izzy looks miserable being there

Izzy was one foot out of the door at that point, so it's understandable. If he would've had a good time, he wouldn't have left and people wouldn't have been asking where's Izzy ? 

14 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

That's probably the warm up before this:

FASHION WEEK LOS ANGELES :P

Where's Izzy?

Oh, you can see him at 2.03 and 5.44 when the guy with the camera isn't blocking the view. Better than nothing I guess. 

If it was fashion week, it should've been Axl performing there, because he's so.... fashionable.

Spoiler

Kuvahaun tulos haulle axl rose worst outfits

7 hours ago, Zoot said:

tumblr_oiwv015BNF1vkt6tqo1_500.jpg

Izzy's face on this pic always cracks me up :lol:

@Zoot what have you done with Kris? :blink:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Izzy was one foot out of the door at that point, so it's understandable. If he would've had a good time, he wouldn't have left and people wouldn't be asking where's Izzy ? 

That was RIR rehearsal in January 1991. Izzy didn't leave until August, I think? Not sure if he already planned to leave? It was the time when he would travel by bus (not to Rio though :lol:) and they had a plane and he'd still beat them. To the gig. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3