07/10/17 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

alfierose

On 22. 6. 2017 at 0:19 PM, Natty said:

Hm, did you buy the tickets at ticketmaster? I have Early Entrance tickets for Vienna and called ticketmaster. They said: I will receive an email from Livenation a few days or at least 24 hours before the gig with all the Information. They also said that I will have to collect my ticket the day of the concert directly at the Stadium. More Information will be given in the email so I suppose you have to wait and collect your ticket as well directly at Ernst Happel Stadion.

On 14. 6. 2017 at 8:06 PM, domino said:

Guys, any idea where to pick up the VIP tickets for the Vienna concert? Flying in from Dubai for it. :headbang:

Today I received the e-mail from the Ticketmaster's Customer Service, saying "The needed information will be send at latest tomorrow." - I also have the early entrance VIP package, and I'm coming to the show from abroad, so I was a little bit anxious to get these information, like you :)

P.S.: Kok, zakaj ne greš?? :o 

I sent them e-mail earlier this morning and received the reply within an hour, stating what I posted up there.

So I guess Live Nation will hit us tomorrow with some definite updates and instructions :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

I sent them e-mail earlier this morning and received the reply within an hour, stating what I posted up there.

So I guess Live Nation will hit us tomorrow with some definite updates and instructions :)

oh gosh, lets truly hope so... :facepalm::wacko:

Hi, unfortunately I still have no clue how to insert pics or anything else... I received my Early Entrance Info Email for Vienna.

I would like to share some Information with you: there will be two entrances for the front of stage tickets, 1 entrance for fos green and 1 entrance for fos red.

Red: entrance at "Sektor D/E"

Green: entrance at "Sektor B/C"

Doors: 17.00 (Early Entrance 16.30)

Support Acts starting: 18.45

Guns n Roses: 20.15

After the phenomenal Show in prague yesterday I am still so high and next Monday my home town Vienna, #3 NITL Show :dance::drool:

Edited by Natty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Natty said:

there will be two entrances for the front of stage tickets, 1 entrance for fos green and 1 entrance for fos red.

Red: entrance at "Sektor D/E"

Green: entrance at "Sektor B/C"

Seems like these two entrances are also for FOS2 and GA !

Edited by EricA

15 hours ago, Hejanne said:

I have an extra ticket, golden circle, if anyone is interested. It's cheap :P

My friend who went to Prague show with me is interested (Prague was just too good :P). I forgot which entrance do you have? Red or Green?

I feel a little down. When I bought my tickets, I was determined to do the front row thing. Now the reality of being 8 months pregnant is hitting me. Still going to do the golden circle though, but it won't be the same! 

Edited by lilacmess

25 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

My friend who went to Prague show with me is interested (Prague was just too good :P). I forgot which entrance do you have? Red or Green?

I'm not sure. I will check when I return to the hotel in the evening. Right now I'm in Paris :lol:

6 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

I'm not sure. I will check when I return to the hotel in the evening. Right now I'm in Paris :lol:

Hahahaha you go girl! Enjoy Paris and of course the show tomorrow! :lol:

Once you check the ticket in the evening please PM me what kind it is and the price if possible, so I can pass on the information to the friend to decide if he will take it :P Thanks!

I see you are doing the EE for Vienna then :ph34r::awesomeface:

• Like 1

I will be there too, probably going with Sekh-met and a friend of hers. We have FOS1, green side. If you want to join our little group, let us know!

To anybody who doesn't have a ticket: I normally buy tickets only in front of the stadium directly before the event, and this always works. Many times you can also get the tickets cheaper. As expected, ticket prices went down a lot over the last couple of months. I did this so many times, and never paid more than 10% above face value (usually face value or cheaper). The only time ever this didn't work was two months ago for the Bilderbuch concert, but that was at a much smaller venue (Arena), and also I was very late. So no panic...

Hope the weather will be nice. Any weather forecast that looks more than two days into the future is not to be trusted... we will see.

Damn, I have been waiting for this concert for 24 years! Saw them in 1993 when I was 14 years old, which was also my first concert, and just overall very impressive. Plus they are my favorite band ever. Back then it was also Happel stadium, and in between, when Axl came, he played in a smaller venue. So the circle is complete...

Let's rock! :devilshades:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lilacmess said:

I feel a little down. When I bought my tickets, I was determined to do the front row thing. Now the reality of being 8 months pregnant is hitting me. Still going to do the golden circle though, but it won't be the same! 

oh shit... that sounds awful. I can perfectly understand. When I was 7 months pregnant I was at a Rammstein concert in Stadthalle, I had a Standing ticket and I leaned at the wall and enjoyed the concert. But: Rammstein is not my favourite band, so I was fine being anywhere. If GNR is your favorite band, it sucks that you cannot do front row :no:

The only Thing that maybe could work: if you go front row at the very right or very left side, if it s not crowded you could be front row and have a quite good view. We have done front row in Prague and Munich left side, nearly at the end of the rail and it was awesome. Take some cozy jacket you can hang over the rail/fence and so your stomach is a bit more protected.

Have fun!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Natty said:

oh shit... that sounds awful. I can perfectly understand. When I was 7 months pregnant I was at a Rammstein concert in Stadthalle, I had a Standing ticket and I leaned at the wall and enjoyed the concert. But: Rammstein is not my favourite band, so I was fine being anywhere. If GNR is your favorite band, it sucks that you cannot do front row :no:

The only Thing that maybe could work: if you go front row at the very right or very left side, if it s not crowded you could be front row and have a quite good view. We have done front row in Prague and Munich left side, nearly at the end of the rail and it was awesome. Take some cozy jacket you can hang over the rail/fence and so your stomach is a bit more protected.

Have fun!

That is some good advice. I will sure consider it. Thanks!

• Like 1

We've got the early access tickets and will be driving in the night before. We want to do everything we can to make sure we're front row in the pit. Early access opens at 2:30, but I assume fans are lining up even before that. Anyone have other Euro show experience to guide me in the right direction? Would showing up at noon be sufficient?

5 minutes ago, SomethingOrOther said:

We've got the early access tickets and will be driving in the night before. We want to do everything we can to make sure we're front row in the pit. Early access opens at 2:30, but I assume fans are lining up even before that. Anyone have other Euro show experience to guide me in the right direction? Would showing up at noon be sufficient?

in prague and munich noon and even 13.00 was sufficient to get front row. but not in the middle and even slash side was difficult. but we made it twice front row on duff s side which was supercool. early access doesnt open at 2.30. you can pick up your ticket at 2.30. early entrance people will be let in at 4.30. I ve early entrance too this time :lol:

Edited by Natty
forgot something
  • Like 1

Just now, Natty said:

in prague and munich noon and even 13.00 was sufficient to get front row. but not in the middle and even slash side was difficult. but we made it twice front row on duff s side which was supercool. 

That was with early access? Early Access apparently let's in at 16:30 (17:00 for general), so maybe we should aim for 11:00 or earlier if we want to be center?

2 minutes ago, SomethingOrOther said:

That was with early access? Early Access apparently let's in at 16:30 (17:00 for general), so maybe we should aim for 11:00 or earlier if we want to be center?

no we didnt have ea in munich and prague. we made it because we lined up at 12-13 and then simply ran as fast as we could. with front of stage tickets no ea. the early access people were some diehards and some who had no idea about guns n roses but just wanted to be  a part of the audience. they even went away to buy something to drink eat and didnt care about front row. people with ea enter the venue first and then normal front of stage people. the fastest of the normal get also front row...

10 minutes ago, SomethingOrOther said:

NO we had FOS without EA there is no need to line up for EA ticket holders, be there at your registration time as it's written in your infomail - thats it, you will be front row !

Edited by EricA

As far as I could get from the email we received from Live Nation, the early-entry ticket holders (myself included) will have separate entrance from the rest of the Golden Circle ticket holders. I'm not sure about that, though.

All Early Entry guests MUST register in person in order to be issued a wristband.

Please do not line up at the regular doors!

1 minute ago, Mango said:

As far as I could get from the email we received from Live Nation, the early-entry ticket holders (myself included) will have separate entrance from the rest of the Golden Circle ticket holders. I'm not sure about that, though.

not sure about that either. in the email they say we re gonna get the information when we pick up the tickets. 

so we have some forum members early entrance in vienna :headbang: