07/10/17 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

alfierose

1 hour ago, JoshGnR said:

I'm pretty sure that I found out that their plane arrives today at 20:55 at the Vienna Airport. I looked it up on the airports website and everything matches. From Paris to Vienna with a Boing 737-300 if I remember it right. But sadly no clue in which hotel they will stay. Really want to meet them as well.

Yes you found the right plane but they will arrive earlier at 18:52, in a few minutes !

www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/9h-mtf

Edited by EricA
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, EricA said:

Yes you found the right plane but they will arrive earlier at 18:52, in a few minutes !

Lol, nice work, my fellow stalkers! :awesomeface:

How did you find the plane?

Btw, that plane looks AWESOME!! I love that AFD robot figure across its doors.

Edited by It'sSoIzzy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EricA said:

Thank you soooo much! Got a pic with Axl just because of you beeing so kind sharing this information! Thanks alot?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JoshGnR said:

I'm the fu**ing happiest man alive right now. After the Information that the plane already landed I headed to the Hyatt Vienna where AXL/DC was staying last year. 50 people or so were there waiting. I don't know how many minutes were gone because I was too excited after the big cars came to the Hotel. Then finally Axl came out to give every fan either an autograph or a pic. I took a pic with him and my mum was so nice that she let him sign my mobile case. So goddamn happy that I met God in person. Looking forward for tommorrow. Went to Hannover and it was soooooooo good. Sorry for the long text just wanted to get it off my heart! Have fun, rock on and see you tommorrow at Ernst Happel!✌?

Are all of them staying at Hyatt Vienna??

7 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

Are all of them staying at Hyatt Vienna??

The big cars came and Melissa, Dizzy and Richard went through the front door. Axl just came out after a bit of time. When they are all there they went through the back door. But Melissa, Dizzy, Richard and Axl are there for sure.

• Like 1

So tomorrow's finally the day =)

Haven't really been following the live threads of the other shows because I wanted the setlist to be a bit of a surprise (last time I saw them I knew pretty much the whole order beforehand).

Can any of you guys tell me when Guns normally entered the stage?

19:30 as start sounds mighty early.

Great pic...I saw one guy pic too with Axl...

I was at atadium today and it was really good stadium...I didn't see any GNR marketing...Maybe the reason is that show was almost soldiut in december 2p16... Can't wait for tomorow

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Haven't really been following the live threads of the other shows because I wanted the setlist to be a bit of a surprise (last time I saw them I knew pretty much the whole order beforehand).

I think Guns will start in 19.30...But I'll be on stadium at 17...I like atmosphere before the show

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

As they have played a more than 3 hours set the last concerts they have to be on time as they have to finish at 23 latest there

Edited by Kula2006
  • Like 1