08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

1 hour ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

I keep getting this error message: "There was a problem when trying to enter checkout page, please try again in a few minutes"

Are the Groupon tix sold out and they just haven't closed the sale?

The strange thing is that when i first loaded the site it said 200+ sold.  It now says 210+ sold, so someone is buying tickets :(

5 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

The strange thing is that when i first loaded the site it said 200+ sold.  It now says 210+ sold, so someone is buying tickets :(

I'm still seeing them as available. Try using a phone to purchase. Or if you're on a phone, desktop. 

4 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

Don't always trust groupon. My friend owns a restaurant and he did groupon and it said over 500 sold but he said they only sold 30

2 hours ago, money honey said:

Only around 48 hours to go!! Heading for the airport in the morning!

My OH and I are in pit right (not early entry)... obviously we want to get as close to barrier as possible. What time should we starting queuing?

I wouldn't line up to early. The pit has been generally small for this tour. It's not jam packed like a lot of bands. Even if you showed up 5 mins before they took the stage you'd still only be 4 people from the front

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

Phone is giving same error.....tried on desktop and phone.

Emailed Groupon and they said: "It sounds like you may be experiencing trouble due to your web browser's cache and/or cookies, which store data collected by your browser about the websites you've visited. Clearing your cache and cookies should fix the issues you've had with placing the order."

I deleted my cache and cookies and the order will go through now....just passing along in case anyone else has issues.

2 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

By the way, use code "off" on Groupon for a discount 

Code "off" is returning this error: "Sorry, the code can't apply to this purchase. Check the code's rules."

Edited by Maynard James Keenan

Code "off" is returning this error: "Sorry, the code can't apply to this purchase. Check the code's rules."

Haha well I'm sorry you're getting so many errors. I ended up getting $20 off my order. Although I got 4 $50 tix so maybe it's based on price. 

1 hour ago, KiernanProud said:

Haha well I'm sorry you're getting so many errors. I ended up getting $20 off my order. Although I got 4 $50 tix so maybe it's based on price. 

I do appreciate your help though :)

I tried 4 $50 tickets and still the off code doesn't work.  Oh well, the Groupon deal seems to be the best way to get in for next to nothing.

The $25 tickets with no fees are basically the equivalent of $3.20 tickets on Ticketmaster plus the $21.80 in fees.

Edited by Maynard James Keenan

Just grabbed two tix in section 332 for $50 (no added fees or BS on Groupon).  You just have to take the tickets that they assign to you.

Someone is on TM resale selling a pair in the section for $75 + Fees = $175.72.  

Or on Stubhub for $42 + fees = $108. 

I will be happy to spend my savings on gas, parking and a few beverages :)

5 hours ago, jonah said:

I wouldn't line up to early. The pit has been generally small for this tour. It's not jam packed like a lot of bands. Even if you showed up 5 mins before they took the stage you'd still only be 4 people from the fronts

Thanks for the info! Are you local? My OH is keen to visit Niagara Falls in the morning before heading to the venue... is it feasible to get to the falls and back all in one morning?

3 minutes ago, money honey said:

Thanks for the info! Are you local? My OH is keen to visit Niagara Falls in the morning before heading to the venue... is it feasible to get to the falls and back all in one morning?

Oh yea no problem going to Falls and back pretty quick trip 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snowdog212 said:

I would highly recommend coming over to the Canadian side if you have the time.  You can actually cross as a pedestrian and get a great view if you want to.

Of course just make sure you have the correct documents etc....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowdog212 said:

Thanks! My OH will be happy. 

I would highly recommend coming over to the Canadian side if you have the time.  You can actually cross as a pedestrian and get a great view if you want to.

Of course just make sure you have the correct documents etc....

That would be like me actually... to get held up in Canada for not having the right documents then miss the gig...