08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I would have went to either Hershey or Buffalo plus one of the MSG shows if they weren't raping us.  My uncle also had a ticket to the Cinci show last summer reserved for me that I had to pass on... Pretty sad actually

You have to go! Msg has horrid acoustics, but there are a few other East coast shows.im not making buffalo either and feel sad about it but Hershey was just Sunday and blah blah, we all have problems . You have to make a show, I think Boston might but good , msg is like a highschool basketball gym, maybe that's insulting the gym.

3 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

Tons of tickets have sold from Stubhub as well.  There are far less than there were two days ago: https://www.stubhub.com/guns-n-roses-tickets-guns-n-roses-orchard-park-new-era-field-8-16-2017/event/9746333/?sort=price+asc

The prices are actually HIGHER than they were on Monday.  I thought they would be going for $10 a few hours before the show.

Edited by Maynard James Keenan

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I would have went to either Hershey or Buffalo plus one of the MSG shows if they weren't raping us.  My uncle also had a ticket to the Cinci show last summer reserved for me that I had to pass on... Pretty sad actually

I agree, I've blown through a lot of money since last April, but I dont regret it because Ive loved every show Ive attended. I figured the arena prices would be lower but they're not and that's insane...especially since the production is much smaller. The main reason that a huge city like Chicago isn't sold out yet is because of the prices. 

Edited by GoBucky
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

Can't wait to the moment where this farce of reunion tour is over. 

Why does it even matter to you anymore? If you hate this band and tour, why get yourself continually worked up and waste time commenting on it...especially on a page full of people extremely excited for this show? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, snowdog212 said:

Vividseats when you try to look for tixs they have a message We are experiencing high demand for this event

Nice weather will bring out more casual fans

Leaving at 4 for the show everybody have a good time!!!!

Leaving in 10 minutes to beat the traffic.  Have a Great Time and stay safe!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I can't understand people who come into a show thread posting negativity.  I always look forward to the show threads - I like reading about people's excitement and getting the commentary, even if it's I'm at the gate!  Or I'm in the pit! Or the beer queue is stupid long!  Takes me back to when I was at a show...maybe I've still got withdrawal symptoms.

Exactly!! there's plenty of places on the forum to bitch n moan and the show thread ain't one of them