GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There was one I saw and she was filming some buildings and talking to Slash and he had a pretty bad cough, so maybe he is a bit under the weather too. 

AWWW, Slash is condividing germs :wub: :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:smiley-confused2:

GfKcSAQ.jpg

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: GREAT BANNER, girls :lol:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Here are the gifs :wub:

I can't stop looking at them :unsure:

@Hejanne, @Lumikki, @Sekh-met

Zd79jPS.gif

hRhbMsK.gif

Look at his happy face, you had a great banner idea :lol:

• Like 2

You people are the worst, all of you :lol::rofl-lol:

21 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't know... she didn't say why she was there... it was a quick thing like 10 seconds or less. I was gonna save it but I dont have those apps in my phone. I think she was basically showing how awesome the pharmacy looked. It was like those old pharmacies from movies. Reminded me a lot of one there used to be in my hometown when I was a child :unsure:

Yes, you should conduct the parade and the younger ones like @dgnr or @Andy14 should pull the wagon or push it from behind. As the chairman of the thread, @Frey could sing a song out loud and then read some heartfelt words before you all drown me in :violin:

I can't sing for shit, you'd voluntarily jump off a cliff just to escape my singing lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giuls said:

AWWW, Slash is condividing germs :wub: :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: GREAT BANNER, girls :lol:

Look at his happy face, you had a great banner idea :lol:

Yes but with whom? >.>

In regards to the newest banner, I just want to know if Axl can bend over that far without hurting himself.

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Seriously though, that is actually a pretty clever way of using one of Axl's more sexist T-shirts against him :lol:

And he obviously thought it was funny too, so win-win I'd say. 

Wait...what t-shirts?

23 minutes ago, Frey said:

I can't sing for shit, you'd voluntarily jump off a cliff just to escape my singing lol.

No way. I've paid big chunks to listen to the Mickey Mouse in GN'R so.... there.... :lol:

:ph34r:

:confused: uh oh

*I can see war tanks being sent my way for having expressed such blasphemy*

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

Seriously though, that is actually a pretty clever way of using one of Axl's more sexist T-shirts against him :lol:

And he obviously thought it was funny too, so win-win I'd say.

HAH.

Good one ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

But I also saw the whole Meegan at the pharmacy thing, so who knows, maybe Meegan really was buying meds for Axl or Axl infected Slash and they're both sick now :P

Or Slash was getting meds for Axl and Meegan tagged along and she decided to film it. So many possibilities for why Meegan was at a pharmacy.

26 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Wait...what t-shirts?

Axl has a shirt that shows a woman bending over and says "SHOW SOME CLASS".

That's what @Andy14, @Lumikki, @Hejanne and @Sekh-mets banner is referring to. Which is what makes the whole thing funny. If that had been just a random banner with no backstory behind it, I'd find it quite a bit less "classy" :P

How come I  have to explain something about Axl's clothes of all things? Shame on you :max::P

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No way. I've paid big chunks to listen to the Mickey Mouse in GN'R so.... there.... :lol:

:confused: uh oh

*I can see war tanks being sent my way for having expressed such blasphemy*

I assure you, Axl's Mickey squeaking will sound angelic to you, compared to my "singing". At least Axl can reliably hit the right notes for the most part :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Axl has a shirt that shows a woman bending over and says "SHOW SOME CLASS".

That's what @Andy14, @Lumikki, @Hejanne and @Sekh-mets banner is referring to. Which is what makes the whole thing funny. If that had been just a random banner with no backstory behind it, I'd find it quite a bit less "classy" :P

How come I  have to explain something about Axl's clothes of all things? Shame on you :max::P

I'll admit that I look more at Duff and Slash than I do at Axl. Duff is hot and Slash has some interesting t-shirt slogans. Axl...meh.

I only pay attention to Axl when Slaxl moments are going on.

1 hour ago, Frey said:

You people are the worst, all of you :lol::rofl-lol:

What? :max: You back from your hole? :max:

:P

Amazing review @Lumikki, thank you :hug:. I can hardly add anything to it, I guess I'll write more about things that happened outside the show :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I assure you, Axl's Mickey squeaking will sound angelic to you, compared to my "singing". At least Axl can reliably hit the right notes for the most part :lol:

Dont. Contradict. Me. :bitchfight:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I can hardly add anything to it, I guess I'll write more about things that happened outside the show :ph34r:

Spill the beans!

I don't know how I stumbled here... hope you don't mind me! :)

Presumably cause Vienna thread disappeared from the active section and I am still ecstatic and 'high' and want to share the happiness from the concert!

As I see, many of you here have attended the show and the discussion is still active so I came here...

May I join...?:P

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I don't know how I stumbled here... hope you don't mind me! :)

Presumably cause Vienna thread disappeared from the active section and I am still ecstatic and 'high' and want to share the happiness from the concert!

As I see, many of you here have attended the show and the discussion is still active so I came here...

May I join...?:P

I was not in Vienna but of course you can join us here. Welcome :) 

• Like 1