European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

20 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

What was with the arena prices this fall? Just got GC for France for about £85 which is about £50 cheaper than London last year and a damn sight cheaper than US dates?

France & Sweden are the chespest GC i believe & France seems too be always be cheap & cheap flights with EJet 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

What was with the arena prices this fall? Just got GC for France for about £85 which is about £50 cheaper than London last year and a damn sight cheaper than US dates?

For Bordeaux? Looking at what they've done, as a couple of places have done this tour, is to make the 'golden circle' pretty much half the standing area, hence offsetting a bit of the sky high GC price (i.e. spreading it around as there are a lot more people). 

Look at Berlin GC price for example, and that looks a real 'Golden Gircle' - but is an outrageous 160 euros BEFORE you pile on the fees! Prices off these tickets across the whole tour are insane. I find it incredible that people are doing a few shows- not to mention all the other stuf (travel etc) that goes with it. Fuck knows where they all get their money from! 

Edited by allwaystired

2 hours ago, padje said:

Goddamnit. No GC tickets for Nijmegen without ridiculous early entry surcharge? I'm not paying €325,- for GC!

I managed to score GC for Nijmegen in the presale (no early entry), but they sold out pretty quick. This year at Nijmegen I checked a few days before the concert and there were GC tickets available again. Also plenty on TicketSwap. Just be patient!

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

For Bordeaux? Looking at what they've done, as a couple of places have done this tour, is to make the 'golden circle' pretty much half the standing area, hence offsetting a bit of the sky high GC price (i.e. spreading it around as there are a lot more people). 

Look at Berlin GC price for example, and that looks a real 'Golden Gircle' - but is an outrageous 160 euros BEFORE you pile on the fees! Prices off these tickets across the whole tour are insane. I find it incredible that people are doing a few shows- not to mention all the other stuf (travel etc) that goes with it. Fuck knows where they all get their money from! 

Yeah I assumed that. Both Copen and Prague last summer had pretty big GC areas, think I paid about £75 for GC at Prague.

In terms of multiple shows, I tend to turn it into a holiday esp when its in the summer months. Even so, I can only manage two or three not the 7 or 8 some people mange to go to! Probably got a lot more money at hand ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Yeah I assumed that. Both Copen and Prague last summer had pretty big GC areas, think I paid about £75 for GC at Prague.

In terms of multiple shows, I tend to turn it into a holiday esp when its in the summer months. Even so, I can only manage two or three not the 7 or 8 some people mange to go to! Probably got a lot more money at hand ;)

Prague was about £150 last year for GC (maybe a bit under, depending on conversion rate) I think. If memory serves me right! (Edit: just looked back at previous threads and it was - perhaps you got a discounted one?). 

I dunno, these prices leave me cold. difficult to justify them on a second run of Europe. Really feeds the 'all about making as much money as possible" crowd....

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah i know what you mean seen a few GC just like half the floor when The Boss did Ullevi last year the GC was a proper GC small section in FOS thats how its done..!!! 

Just now, Gavin82 said:

Yeah i know what you mean seen a few GC just like half the floor when The Boss did Ullevi last year the GC was a proper GC small section in FOS thats how its done..!!! 

Also - it's first come first served at a Springsteen show. You don't pay extra for the Golden Circle. 

12 minutes ago, inthejungle1 said:

Got GC for Oslo! Had to wake up at 4am New York time for it. Now I see TM has converted all the remaining Oslo tickets to Platinum, with GC now at 2.5x original face value!

https://www.ticketmaster.no/event/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-platinum-billetter-tickets/557347?language=en-us

Oh i see what you mean FOS are now platinmum tickets at 3760NOK & GA is 1870NOK they have doubled them in price 

5 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Also - it's first come first served at a Springsteen show. You don't pay extra for the Golden Circle. 

Duno we all brought GC tixs you may get in FOS afer you lined up for like 6 days prior its just crazy people getting numbers like a week before..!!!!!! #HARDCOREFANS

https://www.ticketmaster.de/checkout/event.php?eventId=254873&language=en-us

fOS2 for Berlin on TM now if needed people

Edited by Gavin82

Just now, Gavin82 said:

Duno we all brought GC tixs you may get in FOS afer you lined up for like 6 days prior its just crazy people getting numbers like a week before..!!!!!! #HARDCOREFANS

I thought it was one of his policies that he didn't sell golden circle tickets? I've never seen it done at one of his shows! 

21 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Prague was about £150 last year for GC (maybe a bit under, depending on conversion rate) I think. If memory serves me right! (Edit: just looked back at previous threads and it was - perhaps you got a discounted one?). 

I dunno, these prices leave me cold. difficult to justify them on a second run of Europe. Really feeds the 'all about making as much money as possible" crowd....

Just looked at my old archived emails, It was about £100 for GC prague for me, through the ticketpro site.

Im happy about this 2nd run, been trying to justify US sometime but europe makes it easier. My biggest question is why are they doing pretty much all the same countries as before, quite a few still not had a show yet.

7 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Just looked at my old archived emails, It was about £100 for GC prague for me, through the ticketpro site.

Im happy about this 2nd run, been trying to justify US sometime but europe makes it easier. My biggest question is why are they doing pretty much all the same countries as before, quite a few still not had a show yet.

Money I guess? All the countries on the list are ones with economies that can afford them? They'll pretty much play wherever they're booked I'd imagine, so promoters in other countries must think that the amount they're wanting isn't feasible in terms of making it back in ticket sales. I'm happy at seeing them again, but nowhere near as excited as I was to see them this year. A new setlist would change that, but I can't see that happening. 

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Money I guess? All the countries on the list are ones with economies that can afford them? They'll pretty much play wherever they're booked I'd imagine, so promoters in other countries must think that the amount they're wanting isn't feasible in terms of making it back in ticket sales. I'm happy at seeing them again, but nowhere near as excited as I was to see them this year. A new setlist would change that, but I can't see that happening. 

Yeah youre probably right. Would have loved to see them in budapest, was hoping for a show on a 2nd run there.

I'm probably not as excited but thats just because i was incredibly excited last year. I still think Europe deserved another run with the amount of shows theyve done in the states.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gavin82 said:

All his EU dates had GC tixs i believe i know Basel & Goth did & Dublin 

Just did a bit of research- yeah looks like he did it, but at just three or four dates on his tour. Weird that, as he once said he was firmly against it! Odd that it was only at a few dates too- must have a been a local promoters thing. 

2 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Yeah youre probably right. Would have loved to see them in budapest, was hoping for a show on a 2nd run there.

I'm probably not as excited but thats just because i was incredibly excited last year. I still think Europe deserved another run with the amount of shows theyve done in the states.

I think I'm probably one of the many who would have preferred an Arena run- that's probably why I'm not quite as excited as this year.....

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Just did a bit of research- yeah looks like he did it, but at just three or four dates on his tour. Weird that, as he once said he was firmly against it! Odd that it was only at a few dates too- must have a been a local promoters thing. 

I think I'm probably one of the many who would have preferred an Arena run- that's probably why I'm not quite as excited as this year.....

Arenas would have been nice but it doesnt bother me too much. Im guessing they think they can still sell stadiums in europe and will benefit from doing bigger shows but less of them.

1 minute ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Arenas would have been nice but it doesnt bother me too much. Im guessing they think they can still sell stadiums in europe and will benefit from doing bigger shows but less of them.

Yep, I'd say that too. I always prefer indoor shows personally- mainly as I think having it dark helps, as well as the obvious thing of wanting to see band in as small a venue as possible. 

I have no idea how these stadiums will sell actually- so many people must have 'ticked the box' this year, and there were loads of casuals at the shows. I can't see them paying the prices again so soon. I could be wrong though. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

His GC at Ullevi was like my living room..!!!! Jokes Jokes 

Also would not be suprised if we get some Arena shows over winter maybe 

Edited by Gavin82