European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Seriously considering Sweden. With it being the end of the leg, Axl will no doubt be vastly superior than at the start. Germany was too good to say no to though!

Do it mate ull regret it you may never get the chance again Ullevi is a great Stadium & FOS is cheaper at FV

You need too be quick Hotels are selling out #RAPID

3 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Do it mate ull regret it you may never get the chance again Ullevi is a great Stadium & FOS is cheaper at FV

You need too be quick Hotels are selling out #RAPID

Luckily I've a few friends that stay there mate, so I've already put out the feelers to see if they'd put me up for a few days. Hopefully invest in a ticket tomorrow if golden circle is still available! 

Are you getting to any shows?!

EDIT: Just scouted and searches are coming up invalid. I'm hoping it's just that scam that everyone has been discussing and that tickets get released at some point down the line!

Edited by Dean

10 hours ago, Dean said:

Luckily I've a few friends that stay there mate, so I've already put out the feelers to see if they'd put me up for a few days. Hopefully invest in a ticket tomorrow if golden circle is still available! 

Are you getting to any shows?!

EDIT: Just scouted and searches are coming up invalid. I'm hoping it's just that scam that everyone has been discussing and that tickets get released at some point down the line!

Stockholm was the same TM didnt drop any tixs until a day or 2 before i think its when they have the stage up & see how GA space they take up if your in UK flights too GOT are only £52 each way from  STN via RAir dont bother with BA from LHR will cost you ££££££££££.

Gothenburg will be a great show i think it wilo be better than Stockholm Gothenburg is much more compact everything is walkable after the show all the pubs are a short walk the atmosphere will be great.

Im only doing 1 show nx year im not able too go Goth its my bday just before & made other plans booked.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Stockholm was the same TM didnt drop any tixs until a day or 2 before i think its when they have the stage up & see how GA space they take up if your in UK flights too GOT are only £52 each way from  STN via RAir dont bother with BA from LHR will cost you ££££££££££.

Gothenburg will be a great show i think it wilo be better than Stockholm Gothenburg is much more compact everything is walkable after the show all the pubs are a short walk the atmosphere will be great.

Im only doing 1 show nx year im not able too go Goth its my bday just before & made other plans booked.

That's quality that you're getting to go! Even better that it falls on your birthday, extra reason to enjoy the occasion! 

Those are great prices man. Unfortunately I'm in Scotland, and the cheapest I've seen so far is £158 from Edinburgh, which isn't too bad. I'm unsure whether or not to just book flights in the hope that I manage to get golden circle at some point down the line. Checked third party sites that are selling them for £200, but hopefully they do pop back up and I manage to grab one! 

7 hours ago, Dean said:

That's quality that you're getting to go! Even better that it falls on your birthday, extra reason to enjoy the occasion! 

Those are great prices man. Unfortunately I'm in Scotland, and the cheapest I've seen so far is £158 from Edinburgh, which isn't too bad. I'm unsure whether or not to just book flights in the hope that I manage to get golden circle at some point down the line. Checked third party sites that are selling them for £200, but hopefully they do pop back up and I manage to grab one! 

Book that flight its decent at £80 each way its only going too go up i have m8s who haveb flights n hotels booked but no tixs 

Sweden Oslo Finland are all not that cheap too fly too places anyway where as France & Germany are looking cheap flights at mo

You say 2nd sites they are going for £110 £ 20 over FV at mo just keep an eye upp get a deal some days 

6 hours ago, Axeli said:

Any idea about the Veltins arena, Gelsenkirchen? Is it ok or bullshit? Should I try to get somewhere else too?

Well, considering the FOS tickets are 160 € I wouldn't go there, unless I really, really want to go to Germany. And if that's the case I rather would go to the tour start in Berlin. It's also a more exciting city. Otherwise I would go somewhere, where the tix are cheap.

2 hours ago, NicoRourke said:

Is it me or the Grasspop Metal Meeting tickets are only passes for the whole festival? No possibility to buy a one-day ticket?

No, one-day tickets will be available later, apparently, when the bill is more complete, I guess.

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Why would you need that crap anyway?? What is offered is pretty useless, no?

How much were the Golden Circle tix?

Hes right its crap had them tixs only 1s i could get was just stood in with all other GC

I do believe Berlin & Poland have there own EE section this nx run BUT its only from what ive seen not sure if its right or not tho

4 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Hes right its crap had them tixs only 1s i could get was just stood in with all other GC

I do believe Berlin & Poland have there own EE section this nx run BUT its only from what ive seen not sure if its right or not tho

Yes. Germany has EE. At 360 per ticket. EE Poland is useless, as more than half of the standing section is EE GC, meaning more people qeueu up for GC than regular standing. So a big scam. But at least much cheaper than elsewhere.

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yes. Germany has EE. At 360 per ticket. EE Poland is useless, as more than half of the standing section is EE GC, meaning more people qeueu up for GC than regular standing. So a big scam. But at least much cheaper than elsewhere.

No what i ment was they have there own EE section the pitch has 3 sections EE GC GA

I was talking too people this year at shows in GC who had EE & we was all in same section now thats a rip

10 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

No what i ment was they have there own EE section the pitch has 3 sections EE GC GA

I was talking too people this year at shows in GC who had EE & we was all in same section now thats a rip

No they don't. In Germany there is FOS1, FOS2 and General standing. For FOS1 you can get a regular or Early Entry ticket. For Poland there was the Golden Circle area, for which there were regular and Early Entry tickets and the regular standing area. No extra section for EE. I've been at those shows.

37 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

108 Euros : final price

Here in Italy, Golden admission Will be behind vip area...

Are you sure? Where does it say that? I was at Firenze rocks this year and there was the usual setup. GC for around 100 € and general standing behind that. I've been to over 400 concerts and never came across one where a VIP section was in Front of a GC.

Edited by PatrickS77

What do you think the odds are of them announcing more UK shows before/after Download? I hate festivals and refuse to do them, but I did notice on the tour dates that there's two free days before and two free days after Download. I'm hoping they announce something else....

7 minutes ago, Towelie said:

What do you think the odds are of them announcing more UK shows before/after Download? I hate festivals and refuse to do them, but I did notice on the tour dates that there's two free days before and two free days after Download. I'm hoping they announce something else....

I'm with you on that one - waiting to see if they add more UK dates, particularly London for me.  Don't fancy a festival.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

No they don't. In Germany there is FOS1, FOS2 and General standing. For FOS1 you can get a regular or Early Entry ticket. For Poland there was the Golden Circle area, for which there were regular and Early Entry tickets and the regular standing area. No extra section for EE. I've been at those shows.

Im talkimg about 2018 look at the maps them shows have 3 sections EE GC GA

4 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Im talkimg about 2018 look at the maps them shows have 3 sections EE GC GA

I've also seen this on the venue map from Poland, but i'm pretty sure there is NO separate section for the EE ticketholders, i think they have only done this, to let the people know, that you have access to GC with the EE tickets ! imo everything will be the same like this year!

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, to anyone who booked for Gothenburg in the Golden Circle, how much was your total cost after handling fee's, delivery etc?

Managed to pick up a ticket for £104 from viagogo, it's an E-Ticket unfortunately, but after all the fees, it came to £150, which I'm alright with, as the cheapest was £200 on other sites I was looking at before any additional fees.

Outwith all of that, I'm buzzing!

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Out of curiosity, to anyone who bookednumberr Gothenburg in the Gol den Circle, how much was your total cost after handling fee's, delivery etc?

Managed to pick up a ticket for £104 from viagogo, it's an E-Ticket unfortunately, but after all the fees, it came to £150, which I'm alright with, as the cheapest was £200 on other sites I was looking at before any additional fees.

Outwith all of that, I'm buzzing!

FV is £90 uve paid £15 over the odds thats ok nothing wrong with that ull get BF where ever you buy from £45 BF aint too bad you can pay that thru TM etc with shipping over seas 

Dont worry about its being E tix Viagogo will send u a phone number too ring in the days before the event if yoi have any problems & they hold your ££££ until after the show the seller DONT GET PAID until after the show

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1