Appetite for Distortion - Ep. 99 - Bruce McKagan talks Duff's happiness, charity, and brotherly love

53 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Great episode again @Gambit83.  I give you major credit for always allowing the conversation to flow naturally.  When you take a step back and analyze this episde, very little actual GNR stories were shared and I was completely fine with that.  

Thank you. Sometimes I when "GNR stories" are light, I hope that because the guest is still GNR-related people will care. I think it gives more freedom for the show and guests. I'd just talk horror with Slash for example...and hope that happens one day :)

FYI upcoming interview with Frank Bello and David Ellefson. They'll be talking about their new band together, then will ask GNR questions at the end. Hopefully they have some! (didn't want to pass on the interview opportunity). Also another with Doug Goldstein, who said he's getting former UYI team members to have a reunion episode. Now THAT will have a ton of GNR stories.

Edited by Gambit83
  • Like 2

Gambit, any chance of setting up an interview with angie warner especially in light of her award?. Im intetested in her background and the inner workings of the day to day responsibilities of her role as tour manager.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Gambit, any chance of setting up an interview with angie warner especially in light of her award?. Im intetested in her background and the inner workings of the day to day responsibilities of her role as tour manager.

That would be great, actually! Good suggestion

16 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

This! @Gambit83, see if you can work your magic and get her on. I bet she'd make a great guest.

• Like 2