Clockwork Orange re-released in cinemas across England today

Len Cnut

i re-watched it several months ago in beautiful HD to celebrate when I got my Alex action figure.

For decades they told us it was impossible.  They'd never make a figure of him.  Well, something changed, cause now there's tons of options.  In fact, I even made a crude MS Paint comparison pic for the savvy buyer:

cPd4ZcQ.jpg

(For the record I went with the MAFEX and I absolutely love it!)

The film holds up so well it's just not even fair to the shitty filmmakers we have today.  Every frame is a masterpiece.   Real horror show.

13 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

i re-watched it several months ago in beautiful HD to celebrate when I got my Alex action figure.

For decades they told us it was impossible.  They'd never make a figure of him.  Well, something changed, cause now there's tons of options.  In fact, I even made a crude MS Paint comparison pic for the savvy buyer:

cPd4ZcQ.jpg

(For the record I went with the MAFEX and I absolutely love it!)

The film holds up so well it's just not even fair to the shitty filmmakers we have today.  Every frame is a masterpiece.   Real horror show.

That looks pretty fuckin' amazing...and I'm not one for all that action figure bollocks.

My mom saw the original one in the movies when it was released.

We also met Malcolm at a horror convention.

He did a panel and admitted to being very full of himself back in the day.

My mom and her friend went to an Alice Cooper concert in MSG in NYC back in 1971 and Malcolm was there with his manager and his then g/f. He was not nice at all. When we met him, my mom told him the story and he thanked her for remembering it. She said it was nice to see he changed a bit in his attitude. lol

I've since watched it on cable and have to say it's very odd.

2 hours ago, soon said:

Axl basically achieves that same cod piece with his shirt tied around the waste.

Loved how Axl used the straight jacked in the chair for the WTTJ video. My mom always points that out everytime we see the video. 

She's glad that Axl didn't use those horrible eye things in the video. I remember Malcolm saying how much they hurt his eyes.

14 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

My mom and her friend went to an Alice Cooper concert in MSG in NYC back in 1971 and Malcolm was there with his manager and his then g/f. He was not nice at all. When we met him, my mom told him the story and he thanked her for remembering it. She said it was nice to see he changed a bit in his attitude. lol

Loved how Axl used the straight jacked in the chair for the WTTJ video. My mom always points that out everytime we see the video. 

She's glad that Axl didn't use those horrible eye things in the video. I remember Malcolm saying how much they hurt his eyes.

Axl suffer for his art? :lol:  Try gettin’ off his arse and making an album then working upwards from there eh? :lol:

16 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Those eye things freak me out!! Hurts to even look at!!

Id love to go to a horror convention! A guy I knew through audio/recoding scene invited me to help him start one up but I didnt have the time, sadly. I cant even imagine how cool NYC Horror Convention is!! :headbang: