Jump to content
BlueJean Baby

50 Day Song Challenge #7

Recommended Posts

@bucketfoot I (sadly) really relate to that Henry Rollins song :lol: thanks for sharing it. He seems like an interesting good guy, a real straight shooter. I should listen to more of his stuff.

Day 29

 

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

@bucketfoot I (sadly) really relate to that Henry Rollins song :lol: thanks for sharing it. He seems like an interesting good guy, a real straight shooter. I should listen to more of his stuff.

Yeah, me too. haha! That song absolutely crushes and has some really powerful lyrics. Rollins is an endlessly interesting dude, very intelligent and one of the few musicians where I'm actually interested in what they have to say and enjoy listening to their interviews. I don't know how familiar you are with his work? But he's basically a workaholic who as well as music, is an actor, radio host, does spoken word/stand up comedy records and tours, podcasts, writes books etc. On top of all of this, he's as you say, just a really likeable bloke with no ego, very down to earth and self deprecating, which I always like in a person. He seems like someone I'd love to go for a few drinks with and spend a couple of hours putting the world to rights, haha! You should definitely have a dip into his body of work.... I'd also highly recommend his previous band, Black Flag, as well.

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Yeah, me too. haha! That song absolutely crushes and has some really powerful lyrics. Rollins is an endlessly interesting dude, very intelligent and one of the few musicians where I'm actually interested in what they have to say and enjoy listening to their interviews. I don't know how familiar you are with his work? But he's basically a workaholic who as well as music, is an actor, radio host, does spoken word/stand up comedy records and tours, podcasts, writes books etc. On top of all of this, he's as you say, just a really likeable bloke with no ego, very down to earth and self deprecating, which I always like in a person. He seems like someone I'd love to go for a few drinks with and spend a couple of hours putting the world to rights, haha! You should definitely have a dip into his body of work.... I'd also highly recommend his previous band, Black Flag, as well.

In other words if Henry Rollins wrote a book called 'How To Be A Man' it might actually be worth reading lol. I really respect and admire people like him. I've only listened to a few interviews and only a few songs here and there so yeah I should listen to more. It's a nice feeling when you come across this calibur of person and you just feel like *snaps fingers* yes! You're alright and I hope you're doing well.

Day 30 - contains a P and an L

 

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 29 o + n peeking in from the balcony  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

In other words if Henry Rollins wrote a book called 'How To Be A Man' it might actually be worth reading lol. I really respect and admire people like him. I've only listened to a few interviews and only a few songs here and there so yeah I should listen to more. It's a nice feeling when you come across this calibur of person and you just feel like *snaps fingers* yes! You're alright and I hope you're doing well.

But... but... he's a L I A R !  

HAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAHAHAHAHAA HAAA!

:P  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, triad said:

But... but... he's a L I A R !  

HAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAHAHAHAHAA HAAA!

:P  

Nice timing ya lil brat :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×