Walking Dead Season 10

4 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Being the comics are finished, maybe its time to leave Alexandria?

Where would they go? I think they re-built after the Saviors burnt of it down. They would have to find another place and with the Whisperers taking all the land, who knows?

the Kingdom is done too. I guess there are other places, but who has the time to travel and find them?

10 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I'm not sure where they would end up, but as someone else has said, when the group is on the move, the shown is generally more exciting.

I imagine The Whisperers would ve defeeated by the time this season has finished.

Man I need to start watching season 10.

I do hope you're right because I can't stand Alpha anymore And Beta is annoying too. 

Last night's episode was directed by Michael C (who played Abramham) It was so good. Action and human interaction. 

I think Negan might be feeling his old self again! lol

Let the games begin!

Last night's episode was awesome!

Negan is back! OMG! 

I honestly don't like those women who are new to the show. I think Judith brought them to the Hilltop. I don't trust them. Wouldn't care if they got killed or eaten or whatever. I think there's too many people on the show now. 

Something sad came out about the King. I love him. Would hate to see him go, but who knows?

I think Maggie might be coming back soon. I hope she straightens things out on the Hilltop. They need a strong leader since Jesus died.

Still can't stand the Whisperers. They have to go!

I really liked the Negan part.

What grinds my gears is the constant "need" for cliffhangers. I mean, it’s so cheap, damn it. I’ve never stopped watching a show – especially after so many seasons – just because it lacked cliffhangers and suspense between episodes. Who needs that?

Anyway, I really wonder what Negan’s plan is...

Yeah, I'm not sure if Negan really will join the Whisperers or if he wants to take them down from the inside. I think he and Beta might face off soon. JDM said half as much in an interview during The talking Dead. 

Dealing with certain people, you need someone like Negan. That guy who wanted to join him, deserved what he got! What a son of a bitch!

Yeah, TWD is very good, but I still say some characters need to go. I can't wait for Maggie to come back. I think she will shake things up. Also, I'm sure she'll still want to get even with Negan.

Yeah, Negan had some good advice for some of the other characters, but I don't think they are listening. I'm hoping Carol can get them to go after the Whisperers before they attack them. I can't believe how they are giving in to them because they control a hord of walkers. The other characters should do the same thing. Get some walkers, get their skins and guide them away. I mean come on already.

11 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, TWD is very good, but I still say some characters need to go. I can't wait for Maggie to come back. I think she will shake things up. Also, I'm sure she'll still want to get even with Negan.

Yeah, Negan had some good advice for some of the other characters, but I don't think they are listening. I'm hoping Carol can get them to go after the Whisperers before they attack them. I can't believe how they are giving in to them because they control a hord of walkers. The other characters should do the same thing. Get some walkers, get their skins and guide them away. I mean come on already.

Where's Rick when they need him, right? lol.

As for Maggie, I hope she comes back like Maggie from the prison. I didn't care for her much when she left.

Yeah, Maggie from prison. that's good. well, I'm sure she will be hunting for bear when she finds out Negan was there and now he's not and about the Whisperers.

Yeah, I know. I bet if Rick was still around he would not be doing whatever alpha says and she would have been dead before she killed his people. Alpha and Beta won't stop what they're doing, so someone better step up.

I'm hoping Negan will take them down from the inside. I doubt he'll want to be a follower to anyone of them.

Well, Maggie lost all of her loved ones. She has her son, but all she went through. Besides the fact that the actress had another show that didn't last to long. She's lucky she can come back to the show, but I think TWD will always welcome most of the characters back as long as they are alive.

The actor who played Jesus has a new show called The Prodigal Son and it's one of the best new shows this season. He's with Michael Sheen, who is another amazing actor. Both actors have American accents. It's an amazing show you should check it out. It's on Mondays on Fox.

22 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I finally caught up on season 5.

The Negan stuff was awesome.

Was I the only one that did not care at all of for Kelly and her friends? When she was alone in the woods, I felt it didnt matter at all.

I've heard good things about 'Prodigal Son', so I'll have to check it out!

Yeah, I agree about Kelly and those other two women. I could care less and that one telling Daryl she doesn't trust him. I wanted to smack her. Stealing food and supplies. They should be banished from Hilltop. I'm hoping Maggie will set them straight.

I think there are too many people now. The show needs to cut down the extra people because I don't care about them at all. Get back to the core characters and make them start to kick ass again. The Whisperers will continue to demand shit if they are not stopped. I want them to be gone. There are only 3 more episodes this season, so I doubt they will be gone until next year.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Having read the comics, I'm also excited at the prospect of what's (possible) to come. 

I doubt the Whisper war will continue past season 10.

Well, I hope not. Can't stand Alpha. She is playing an amazing role and that's why I hate her. lol Beta was in The Bates Motel and he was super annoying in that show, so I easily hate him too. lol

I wonder now that the comic is done, what the writers will do next? You know there's always some gang out there who are trouble. It's like they get worse and worse with every new group of people who want to destroy them and take their stuff.

I just hope Negan stays on. I love JDM. I remember him on Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy. He was actually on those shows at around the same time and the poor guy's characters died on both shows. I'm sure he'll return for the finale of Supernatural. I heard Maggie from TWD wants to be on the last season too. She was a character in the early seasons. Her character was dragged to hell by the hell hounds. lol

OH, tomorrow night Carol will see Negan for the first time. Carol has never met Negan. Can't wait for that introduction.

6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I hope not. Can't stand Alpha. She is playing an amazing role and that's why I hate her. lol Beta was in The Bates Motel and he was super annoying in that show, so I easily hate him too. lol

I wonder now that the comic is done, what the writers will do next? You know there's always some gang out there who are trouble. It's like they get worse and worse with every new group of people who want to destroy them and take their stuff.

I just hope Negan stays on. I love JDM. I remember him on Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy. He was actually on those shows at around the same time and the poor guy's characters died on both shows. I'm sure he'll return for the finale of Supernatural. I heard Maggie from TWD wants to be on the last season too. She was a character in the early seasons. Her character was dragged to hell by the hell hounds. lol

OH, tomorrow night Carol will see Negan for the first time. Carol has never met Negan. Can't wait for that introduction.

Wow, It hadn't dawned on me that Carole hadn't met Negan! Very interesting.

I feel like JDM could very easily be the star of TWD. It seems everyone loves Negan.

23 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Wow, It hadn't dawned on me that Carole hadn't met Negan! Very interesting.

I feel like JDM could very easily be the star of TWD. It seems everyone loves Negan.

Yeah, like I said I've always liked JDM. It was hard to still love him after some of the things Negan has done, but he always seems to still have a good side. Like how he was with Carl and now Judith.

Yeah, I hadn't realized Carol never met Negan until I saw her on The Talking Dead and she said how anxious she is to actually meet Negan. I wonder if that will happen?

Tonight Carol sees Negan with the Whisperers so I don't think he's going to make a good first impression. lol

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

Ok let's not get carried away, forgetting about certain baseball bats, irons, blades, furnaces, and other things, ok? :D

I know but it's JDM! lol Anyway, we can't ever forget what Negan has done, but many of the characters have done terrible things. It's the way this horrible world is now. Even Rick has done terrible things.