Walking Dead Season 10

5 hours ago, EvanG said:

So Negan basically went from being Fonzie in his old group to being more like Potsie in this new group? Gotcha!

I wouldn't be so quick about this judgment. Whatever this guy does, he does it for himself. If it entails teaming up with crazy Alpha for a while, why wouldn't he? 

5 hours ago, EvanG said:

So Negan basically went from being Fonzie in his old group to being more like Potsie in this new group? Gotcha!

I think Negan is playing both Alpha and Beta. I doubt Negan would follow anyone. I think he'll take them down from the inside out. The other Whisperers have seen him kill many walkers and demand his share of the food, so they know if anything happened to Alpha or Beta, he could be the one to take over.  I just hope Negan doesn't give away any important info about the other neighborhoods. I wouldn't like that at all.

25 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I wouldn't be so quick about this judgment. Whatever this guy does, he does it for himself. If it entails teaming up with crazy Alpha for a while, why wouldn't he? 

I totally agree with you on that one. Negan is all for himself and like I said taking them down from the inside is the way to go. Most of the Whisperers will follow anyone at this point. 

Well, last night's episode revealed something shocking! I didn't see that coming. Anyway, next week is the fall finale.

I guess "fall finale" is a thing now since all the shows are saying this! lol

Scott Gimple the producer of TWD said there would be more spin off shows. also, season 12 might be the last for The Walking Dead.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jamillos said:

The ending was lame, though. Isn't she experienced enough by now to avoid such kinds of obvious traps? 

Carol is going on emotion right now. After seeing Henry's head on a spike, she's out for revenge. I was screaming at my tv saying don't go after her Carol, but I understood her wanting to catch alpha and kill her. I really hope Carol is the one to take down Alpha. I want her dead so badly. Sick of her and those stupid jerks who follow her around like pigs. Even in this type of world, there are still stupid people who follow anyone blindly. This group live in shit and don't get any good food to eat and never shower and yet they follow her. I honestly don't care about Lydia either. Hope she goes back to her mother, so she can be killed off too.

I loved Rosita kicking ass again! She was awesome! Love Gabriel's bad side coming through too. In this world, anyone can be a killer and still have a human side. The Whisperers don't have a human side at all. They are all crazy.

19 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I want so bad to see the mid season finale but itll most likely be another week or so. 

Not having home internet blows, lol.

Well, when you watch it, let me know what you think about it?

Looks like the set up for a great season premiere in February. The Talking Dead said the rest of the season will be non-stop action and hopefully the end of the Whisperers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Carol is going on emotion right now. After seeing Henry's head on a spike, she's out for revenge. I was screaming at my tv saying don't go after her Carol, but I understood her wanting to catch alpha and kill her. I really hope Carol is the one to take down Alpha. I want her dead so badly. Sick of her and those stupid jerks who follow her around like pigs. Even in this type of world, there are still stupid people who follow anyone blindly. This group live in shit and don't get any good food to eat and never shower and yet they follow her. I honestly don't care about Lydia either. Hope she goes back to her mother, so she can be killed off too.

I loved Rosita kicking ass again! She was awesome! Love Gabriel's bad side coming through too. In this world, anyone can be a killer and still have a human side. The Whisperers don't have a human side at all. They are all crazy.

Well, when you watch it, let me know what you think about it?

Looks like the set up for a great season premiere in February. The Talking Dead said the rest of the season will be non-stop action and hopefully the end of the Whisperers.

Yeah, a woman (albeit Alpha) should be done away with by another woman, and Carol could be the one. 

Anyway, I'm glad the cliffhanger isn't too strong or brutal for the holiday gap; I mean, this situation isn't that bad, and I can see them getting out of there easily, as long as they just find some ledge or something. 

Well, I saw a special preview on The Talking Dead and someone or something is in the cave with them. I also saw something to do with Jerry and I really hope Jerry doesn't get killed off because I love this character!. But who knows?

yeah, I'm sure Daryl and Carol will survive. That's obvious.

I saw a preview during TWD about a new show with those helicopter soldiers. not sure if I want to see this show? I wonder if Rick or Jada will show up on this show. This is what I hate when AMC has a new show. You never know who might show up? Case in point, Fear the Walking Dead. Now Morgan and Dwight are on this show and it's actually gotten better.

On 2019-11-29 at 12:58 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I saw a special preview on The Talking Dead and someone or something is in the cave with them. I also saw something to do with Jerry and I really hope Jerry doesn't get killed off because I love this character!. But who knows?

yeah, I'm sure Daryl and Carol will survive. That's obvious.

I saw a preview during TWD about a new show with those helicopter soldiers. not sure if I want to see this show? I wonder if Rick or Jada will show up on this show. This is what I hate when AMC has a new show. You never know who might show up? Case in point, Fear the Walking Dead. Now Morgan and Dwight are on this show and it's actually gotten better.

I doibt Rick will ever be on a TWD show. Lincoln is only interested in doing the trilogy of Rick films.

I watched the mid season finale and thought it was rather fantastic. 

I did not see Father Gabriel going off the way he did. Shocking.

The horde in the cave was an interesting ending. I really look forward to what's to come.

Yeah, I agree with you about the ending. I do hope the second half of this season brings an end to the Whisperers. The show has to have a very cool ending for Michonne too. Hopefully she will find a way to end Alpha and her tribe before she goes away? 

I do want Negan to stay on the show, so hopefully he's playing Alpha and will end them from the inside.

Yeah, Gabriel going off on that guy was epic. I saw him on the Talking Dead and he said since he left the gate open he was hoping th guy would make a run for it and then he'd have to stop him or kill him, but after awhile, he just got angry enough to kill him outright. lol

Rosita was a bad ass too.