Matt Sorum describes how Axl used to fire him

BBA

Oh look, everybody! A mod who apparently feels the need to compensate for the size of his "something" felt compelled to move this thread to a section where nobody reads it.

Well, let's carry on with talking about "Axl's nose" in News and Discussion. Good job Subs and HV! You were both really onto something when making all these promises of "great things to come". Yeah, "great things" if you're 13 year old or have no sense of humor whatsoever! Way to continue running this shithole into the ground! Exciting times!!!

Good interview, only thing I question is Matt describing him and Axl as "bros". In Slash's autobiography he says how Matt just couldn't understand Axl's mindset (at the time, at least, recently like in this interview he seems to understand more where Axl is coming from), and how Matt would feel like fighting Axl sometimes.

Good interview, only thing I question is Matt describing him and Axl as "bros". In Slash's autobiography he says how Matt just couldn't understand Axl's mindset (at the time, at least, recently like in this interview he seems to understand more where Axl is coming from), and how Matt would feel like fighting Axl sometimes.

That doesn't mean they weren't bros.

I think there's a small handful of drummers that would have fit in with GNR at the time, Matt just happened to be available. To me, it's interesting how Matt and Duff could be in bands that were female fronted, and then go to the all boys club where women were kind of disposable, even though if it wasn't for the women supporting the guys in the band, would've been spending a lot more time in storage lockers.

LOL I can so picture Axl doing that

I'm glad the topic was moved to its proper section.

lol axl is such a cunt it's not even funny

and if you're glad about this topic being moved then your life must be very sad

Yeah. My guess is he's probably packing about 3 and a half inches.

:lol: ! Funny. Axl using rasp to fire people. Wasn't it rumored that he fires Bumblefoot all the time too? How absolutely horrible It must be to work for someone like that.

No kidding. Axl must pay these guys a lot of money to stick with him.

It would be cool to see Axl function in a real band situation where everybody has equal say, instead of him running a band with a bunch of hired guns. Maybe we'd get more than one album every 20 years.

:lol: ! Funny. Axl using rasp to fire people. Wasn't it rumored that he fires Bumblefoot all the time too? How absolutely horrible It must be to work for someone like that.

It would be cool to see Axl function in a real band situation where everybody has equal say, instead of him running a band with a bunch of hired guns. Maybe we'd get more than one album every 20 years.

Broken_record2.jpg

:jerkoff:

Broken_record2.jpg

:jerkoff:

Mature post.

And yes. Me wishing my favorite singer would put out more than one album every 20 years is something to be mocked.

Instead of the personal comments/pictures/gifs/trolling/negativity directed at other posters, maybe you should try and stick to the actual topics.

i respect Axl for trying to take the band to the next level with each new album. but "5 years of rehearsals and Axl said we've got one good verse" :rofl-lol:

come on, it's a dead end. and what's even worse, Axl still can't get real