lll≡lll

wfuckinga

• 2 weeks later...

He hasn't had a decent song in decades. Seems like he has been a boring old fart for about as long.

His Electric Arguments album was fantastic, and that came out back in 2008. The album drags a bit on the back end, but it's a really strong effort. "Travelling Light" from that album is a great song by any measure.

I had no clue he even had a new album out. I'm giving it a listen right now and it's so much better than I was expecting. Just finished listening to "Appreciate", which was probably the worst song so far, but still not too bad. "Save Us" and "Early Days" are probably the best so far. "Everybody Out There" just started and it's great so far. Really awesome album so far. I'm surprised. Saw it was getting really good reviews after seeing the thread, and they're justified.

He hasn't had a decent song in decades. Seems like he has been a boring old fart for about as long.

Chaos and Creation in the Backyard was a solid album. Dance Tonight from Memory Almost Full was a good track.

My favorite Paul album will always be Driving Rain even if it's not one of his best because it was his first album I heard.

Incorrect.

Fine Line, Too Much Rain, Young Boy, Calico Skies, Only Mama Knows, Follow Me, House Of Wax, Mr. Bellamy, etc. And his new album is pretty solid.